SWTOR patch notes for patch 2.4.3, which is scheduled to deploy Nov 12 after the maintenance.
- PvP Season One! Ratings have been reset to mark the beginning of the Ranked PvP Season One. Get in there and go berserk!Ranked PvP Leaderboards! Players can now visit the website to compare Solo and Group Rankings. Details under PvP
- Character Name Renewal Program! Many previously held names have been released!
- Subscribers are unaffected by the Name Renewal Program.
- Preferred Status:
- Characters below level 10 that have not been played in the last 60 days are flagged for rename.
- Characters below level 30 that have not been played in the last 120 days are flagged for rename.
- Characters level 30 and above are unaffected.
- Characters below level 10 that have not been played in the last 90 days are flagged for rename.
- Characters below level 30 that have not been played in the last 180 days are flagged for rename.
- Characters level 30 and above are unaffected.
- If a character is flagged for rename, players can choose the name originally used if no one on the same server has chosen that name yet.
- Bounty Contract Week Event! Invite your friends and help the BBA clean its long list of contracts between November 12-19, 2013.
- Added Item Modification Tables to the VIP Area of the Republic and Imperial Fleet Stations.
- Certain pack armor sets can now be contained in the new Supplementary Body Armor box. These boxes now contain belts, bracers, and headgear.
- New Mount! A new creature mount, the Ashfall Tauntaun is available on the Cartel Market! Cost: 3,000 Cartel Coins
- New Bounty Pack: The Opportunist’s Bounty Pack!
- The Opportunist’s Bounty Pack items can now be viewed in Collections.
- The Opportunist’s Bounty Pack will be available on November 15th! Cost: 320 Cartel Coins
- Hypercrates containing 24 Opportunist’s Bounty Packs will be available on November 15th. (Discounted by 10% for a limited time!) Cost: 6,912 Cartel Coins
- Added a new "Events" category to Collections:
- The "Holidays" sub-category has been added and now contains all Holiday items.
- Some items formerly located in the "Special" category have been relocated.
- In Hard Mode, Corruptor Zero now properly disables his "Concussion Mine" ability and he no longer uses it upon switching to his "Unified Beam" ability during the final phase of the encounter.
- Grobthok now drops Unassembled Dreadforged Gloves instead of Unassembled Dreadforged Boots in 16-Player Hard Mode
- Dread Master Brontes no longer becomes untargetable by melee Classes during the final encounter.
- Removed the erroneous Level 3 Speeder Piloting requirement from the JA-3 Speeder.
- Removed PvP Rating requirements from following items:
- Advanced Black-Orange War Hero’s Crystal
- Advanced Black-Purple War Hero’s Crystal
- Ubrikkian War-rider
- Effects no longer trigger simultaneously when the following relics equipped at the same time:
- Ephemeral Mending
- Fortunate Redoubt
- Reactive Warding
- Shield Amplification
- Devastating Vengeance
- Serendipitous Assault
- Giant Killer: Lord Zash has been given pronoun training such that she no longer refers to male players as female when speaking German.
- [WEEKLY] Czerka Takeover: This mission will now progress for completing "Manual Shutdown" in instances where players have first completed and turned in "Workforce Reduction ".
- Spoils to the Victor: This mission can now be completed, and Imperial players are no longer subject to death by exhaustion upon entering Lormarr Cave.
- Crystal Ball (Republic)/First Strike (Imperial ): This mission now clearly indicates that players need to use their Personal Starship when traveling to Ilum.
- Ranked PvP Leaderboards! Players can now visit the website to compare Solo and Group Rankings.
- Rankings are grouped by Advanced Class/opposite Faction’s mirror Advanced Class. (For example, Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior share a single leaderboard.)
- The Leaderboard data is updated every 2 hours.
- Rating changes applied at the end of matches are now more balanced and accurately reflect Rating disparity between teams.
- Dread Forged and Oberon Serendipitous Assault relics now state that their effects do not stack with other Serendipitous Assault relics.
A detailed guide to the various SWTOR Galactic Starfighter ships and their components.
- Ship Comparisons
- Strike Fighters
- Components – Laser Cannons
- Components – Missiles, Mines, Drones, Railguns
- Components – Shields
- Components – Engines
- Components – Armor
- Components – Magazine
- Components – Capacitor
- Components – Reactor
- Components – Thrusters
- Components – Sensors
- Components – Scout systems
Ship Stats Comparison (default loadout, default companions)Legion/
Star Guard Quell/
Quarrel Weapon Weapon Power Capacity 110 110 110 110 110 110 110 Weapon Power Regen 10.0/s 10.0/s 10.8/s 10.0/s 10.0/s 10.0/s 10.8/s Weapon Power Regen Delay 1.5s 1.5s 1.5s 1.5s 1.5s 1.5s 1.5s Shield Shield Power Capacity 2124 2970 2970 1440 1040 1040 1870 Shield Power Regen 103.5/s 103.5/s 103.5/s 144/s 104/s 74.8/s 104.6/s Shield Power Regen Delay 6.0s 4.6s 4.6s 6.0s 6.0s 4.6s 6.0s Shield Bleedthrough 0 50% 50% 0 0 0 0 Hull Max Hull 2160 2160 1450 1450 950 1026 1350 Damage Reduction 10% 10% 5% 5% 0% 0% 5% Engines Engine Power Capacity 100 100 108 100 108 100 100 Engine Power Regen Rate 5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0 5.4 5.0 Engine Power Regen Delay 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 Engine Speed 636m/s 636m/s 744m/s 774m/s 780m/s 780m/s 696m/s Pitch 1.3 deg/s 1.3 deg/s 1.6 deg/s 1.6 deg/s 1.8 deg/s 1.8 deg/s 1.5 deg/s Yew 0.8 deg/s 0.8 deg/s 1.0 deg/s 1.0 deg/s 1.1 deg/s 1.1 deg/s 0.9 deg/s Evasion 0 0 5% 9% 14% 11.5% 0 Afterburner Speed Boost 320% 320% 320% 320% 320% 320% 320% Afterburner Cost 6 6 6 6 5 5 6 Afterburner Consumption Rate 12 Power/s 12 Power/s 12 Power/s 12 Power/s 10 Power/s 10 Power/s 12 Power/s
- B-4D Legion (Empire)/Warcarrier (Republic) – aka drone carrier (5000 Fleet Requisition to unlock)
- M-7 Razorwire(Empire)/Rampart Mark Four (Republic) – aka minelayer (2500 Fleet Requisition to unlock)
The Sernpidal shipyards’ B-4D Legion bomber utilizes drone technology at every turn. The Legion’s drones can be used to strike at foes, reinforce and repair allies, and offer new battlefield strategies, turning the bomber into a versatile and devious wildcard. In addition to its basic laser cannons, the Legion can equip either a missile or mine as a secondary weapon, giving it further means of destroying foes.
The Elsinore-Cordova Warcarrier is designed to carry and deploy automated drones to strike at enemies, assist allies and reshape the field of battle. Its basic laser cannons can be augmented by secondary missiles or mines, but while it possesses the bomber class’s usual resilience, its ship-to-ship combat abilities remain limited. When properly utilized, a Warcarrier can bring a terrifying range of technologies into play, leaving enemies scrambling to adjust
The M-7C Razorwire is the ultimate Imperial minelayer, built in the Sernpidal shipyards and loaded with some of the most dangerous ordnance in the galaxy. The Razorwire carries multiple sets of mines and possesses expanded ammunition capacity, allowing it to deploy deadly traps and barricades wherever required. A moderate sensor range and long-range communications systems allow Razorwire pilots to coordinate with allies, but as with other bombers, its dogfighting capability is poor
Rampart Mark Four
Elsinore-Cordova’s Rampart Mark Four bomber is a minelayer first and foremost. With extended ammunition caches and two distinct types of mines, the Rampart is capable of laying down barricades any squadron would fear to penetrate. Its defenses and primary weapons match the bomber baseline, while it has a moderate sensor range and excellent communications systems.
Bomber Loadout ComparisonsB-4D Legion/
Warcarrier M-7 Razorwire/
Rampart Mark Four B-4D Legion/
Warcarrier M-7 Razorwire/
Rampart Mark Four AVAILABLE LOADOUT AVAILABLE LOADOUT DEFAULT LOADOUT DEFAULT LOADOUT Primary Weapons Primary Weapons Primary Weapon Primary Weapon Laser Cannon Laser Cannon Laser Cannon Laser Cannon Light Laser Cannon Light Laser Cannon Secondary Weapon Secondary Weapon Secondary Weapons Secondary Weapons Concussion Missiles Seismic Mines Concussion Missiles Seismic Mines Systems Systems Seeker Mines Seeker Mines Missile Sentry Drone Concussion Mine Systems Systems Shield Shield Sniper Sentry Drone Interdiction Mine Repair Drone Charged Plating Interdiction Sentry Drone Concussion Mine Engines Engines Missile Sentry Drone Ion Mine Shield Power Converter Shield Power Converter Shields Shields Armor Armor Shield Projector Shield Projector Reinforced Armor Reinforced Armor Repair Drone Charged Plating Magazine Magazine Overcharged Shield Overcharged Shield Munitions Capacity Extender Munitions Capacity Extender Engines Engines Reactor Reactor Weapon Power Converter Weapon Power Converter Large Reactor Turbo Reactor Hyperspace Beacon Hyperspace Beacon Sensors Sensors Shield Power Converter Shield Power Converter Communication Sensors Range Sensors Armor Armor Lightweight Armor Lightweight Armor Deflection Armor Deflection Armor Reinforced Armor Reinforced Armor Magazine Magazine Power Pool Extender Power Pool Extender Munitions Capacity Extender Munitions Capacity Extender Regeneration Extender Regeneration Extender Reactor Reactor Turbo Reactor Turbo Reactor Regeneration Reactor Regeneration Reactor Large Reactor Large Reactor Sensors Sensors Dampening Sensors Dampening Sensors Range Sensors Range Sensors Communication Sensors Communication Sensors
Basic Stats (Default Loadout, default companions)B-4D Legion/
Warcarrier M-7 Razorwire/
Rampart Mark Four Blasters Blasters Weapon Power Capacity 110 Weapon Power Capacity 110 Weapon Power Regen Rate 10.0 power per second Weapon Power Regen Rate 10.0 power per second Weapon Power Regeneration Delay 1.5s Weapon Power Regeneration Delay 1.5s Shield Shield Shield Power Capacity 2124 Shield Power Capacity 2970 Shield Power Regen Rate 103.5 power per second Shield Power Regen Rate 103.5 power per second Shield Power Regeneration Delay 6.0s Shield Power Regeneration Delay 4.6s Shield Bleedthrough 0.00% Shield Bleedthrough 50.00% Hull Hull Max Health 2160 Max Health 2160 Damage Reduction 10.00% Damage Reduction 10.00% Engines Engines Engine Power Capacity 100 Engine Power Capacity 100 Engine Power Regen Rate 5.0 Engine Power Regen Rate 5.0 Engine Power Regeneration Delay 3.0 Engine Power Regeneration Delay 3.0 Engine Speed 636.0m per second Engine Speed 636.0m per second Pitch 1.3 degrees per second Pitch 1.3 degrees per second Yaw 0.8 degrees per second Yaw 0.8 degrees per second Evasion 0.00% Evasion 0.00% Afterburner Speed Boost 320.00% Afterburner Speed Boost 320.00% Afterburner Cost 6 Afterburner Cost 6 Afterburner Consumption Rate 12.0 power per second Afterburner Consumption Rate 12.0 power per second Sensors Sensors Sensor Detection Range 15000m Sensor Detection Range 17000m Sensor Communication Range 16500m Sensor Communication Range 12500m Sensor Dampening 0m Sensor Dampening 0m
- F-T6 Rycer (Empire)/FT-8 Star Guard (Republic) – aka two blasters (unlocked by default)
- F-T2 Quell(Empire)/FT-6 Pike(Republic) – aka two missiles (5000 fleet requisitions to unlock)
The ultimate Imperial dogfighter, the F-T6 Rycer (named for an ace Imperial pilot of the last war) is a product of the Dromund Kalakar shipyards. The Rycer can be fitted with two primary blasters from an arsenal of options, including multiple laser and ion cannons; properly equipped, it can destroy or disable foes at any range. The Rycer is even more maneuverable than most strike fighters, but its defenses are less formidable-a fair trade, according to its pilots
FT-8 Star Guard
Rendili has been producing Republic starfighters for centuries, and the FT-8 Star Guard is the company’s latest achievement–a complete redesign of the FT-5A Honor Guard model. The Star Guard carries two primary blasters and gains maneuverability over other strike fighter-class ships at the cost of defensive strength. The Star Guard can support an array of laser and ion cannons that allow it to engage foes at multiple distances, but its lack of heavy ordnance makes it less effective against armored objectives. When it comes to dogfighting, however, there may be no finer ship in the galaxy
Tradition is as important as innovation at the Dromund Kalakar shipyards, and each new design must also honor the past. The F-T2 Quell brings an old name to a fresh exemplar of strike fighter design, possessing speed, maneuverability and good defenses coupled with twin secondary weapon systems that can be switched over mid-combat. This flexibility enables a Quell to carry (for example) both ship-to-ship missiles and torpedoes, allowing it to take on both enemy vessels and stationary objectives
Well-armed, well-armored, and with the speed and maneuverability pilots expect from a strike fighter, the Rendili FT-6 Pike carries two sets of secondary weapons along with its primaries, allowing it (when properly equipped) to swap between ship-to-ship missiles and torpedoes mid-combat. This makes the Pike a versatile fighter, able to eliminate enemy ships and armored objectives in the same attack run. Some starfighter pilots are specialists, but Pike pilots are ready for anything
Strike Fighter Loadout ComparisonsF-T6 Rycer/FT-8 Starguard F-T2 Quell/FT-6 Pike F-T6 Rycer/FT-8 Starguard F-T2 Quell/FT-6 Pike AVAILABLE LOADOUT AVAILABLE LOADOUT DEFAULT LOADOUT DEFAULT LOADOUT Primary Weapons Primary Weapons Primary Weapons (2) Primary Weapon Quad Laser Cannon Quad Laser Cannon Rapid-Fire Laser Cannon Quad Laser Cannon Heavy Laser Cannon Heavy Laser Cannon Heavy Laser Cannon Secondary Weapons (2) Rapid-fire Laser Cannon Light Laser Cannon Secondary Weapon Concussion Missiles Ion Cannon Concussion Missiles Proton Torpedoes Secondary Weapons Secondary Weapons Shield Shield Concussion Missiles Concussion Missiles Charged Plating Quick-Charge Shield Cluster Missiles Cluster Missiles Engines Engines Proton Torpedoes Proton Torpedoes Koiogran Turn Barrel Roll Ion Missiles Capacitor Capacitor Shields Shields Range Capacitor Range Capacitor Charged Plating Charged Plating Magazine Magazine Quick-Charge Shield Quick-Charge Shield Regeneration Extender Munitions Capacity Extender Directional Shield Directional Shield Reactor Armor Engines Engines Turbo Reactor Lightweight Armor Weapon Power Converter Weapon Power Converter Thrusters Thrusters Retro Thrusters Shield Power Converter Power Thrusters Speed Thrusters Barrel Roll Barrel Roll Koiogran Turn Koiogran Turn Capacitor Capacitor Range Capacitor Range Capacitor Frequency Capacitor Frequency Capacitor Damage Capacitor Damage Capacitor Magazine Magazine Regeneration Extender Regeneration Extender Munitions Capacity Extender Munitions Capacity Extender Power Pool Extender Power Pool Extender Reactors Armor Turbo Reactor Reinforced Armor Large Reactor Lightweight Armor Regeneration Reactor Deflection Armor Thrusters Thrusters Regeneration Thrusters Regeneration Thrusters Turning Thrusters Turning Thrusters Speed Thrusters Speed Thrusters Power Thrusters Power Thrusters
Basic Stats (Default Loadout, default companions)F-T6 Rycer/FT-8 Starguard F-T2 Quell/FT-6 Pike Blasters Blasters Weapon Power Capacity 110 Weapon Power Capacity 110 Weapon Power Regen Rate 10.8 power per second Weapon Power Regen Rate 10.0 power per second Weapon Power Regeneration Delay 1.5s Weapon Power Regeneration Delay 1.5s Shield Shield Shield Power Capacity 2970 Shield Power Capacity 1440 Shield Power Regen Rate 103.5 power per second Shield Power Regen Rate 144.0 power per second Shield Power Regeneration Delay 4.6s Shield Power Regeneration Delay 6.0s Shield Bleedthrough 50.00% Shield Bleedthrough 0.00% Hull Hull Max Health 1450 Max Health 1450 Damage Reduction 5.00% Damage Reduction 5.00% Engines Engines Engine Power Capacity 108 Engine Power Capacity 100 Engine Power Regen Rate 5.0 Engine Power Regen Rate 5.0 Engine Power Regeneration Delay 3.0 Engine Power Regeneration Delay 3.0 Engine Speed 744.0m per second Engine Speed 773.8m per second Pitch 1.6 degrees per second Pitch 1.6 degrees per second Yaw 1.0 degrees per second Yaw 1.0 degrees per second Evasion 5.00% Evasion 9.00% Afterburner Speed Boost 320.00% Afterburner Speed Boost 320.00% Afterburner Cost 6 Afterburner Cost 6 Afterburner Consumption Rate 12.0 power per second Afterburner Consumption Rate 12.0 power per second Sensors Sensors Sensor Detection Range 15000m Sensor Detection Range 15000m Sensor Communication Range 12500m Sensor Communication Range 12500m Sensor Dampening 0m Sensor Dampening 0m
Scout ships also come in two variants. One of them is the standard agile and lightly armed variant while the other is a heavily armed scout that is comparable to a strike fighter.
- S-12 Blackbolt (Empire)/NovaDive (Republic) – aka light armed (unlocked by default)
- S-13 Sting (Empire)/Flashfire (Republic) – aka heavy armed (5000 fleet requisitions to unlock)
The Imperial Tandankin shipyards produce a small number of elite scout craft used for both reconnaissance and lightning strikes. The S-12 Blackbolt combines extraordinary speed, maneuverability and strafing capacity with powerful sensors and communications rigs. Enemies can be spotted early and their locations relayed to allies–or a Blackbolt pilot can take foes on directly with short- and mid-range laser cannons. Stationary objectives are prime targets for the Blackbolt’s rockets. The Blackbolt has only bare-bones defenses, however, with weak shields and a thin, unarmored hull. For that reason, Blackbolt pilots often earn reputations as thrill-seekers or suicidal fools (or sometimes both)
The centerpiece of Corellia StarDrive’s scout ship line, the NovaDive is designed to provide the ideal balance of reconnaissance and offensive capabilities. Advanced sensor and communications suites allow NovaDive pilots to quickly spot enemy craft and relay their positions to allies, while mountings for short- and mid-range laser cannons and rocket pods ensure that the craft can hold its own against enemy fighters and even strike at armored objectives. Unfortunately, defensive systems are meager at best; veteran pilots have learned to rely more on the NovaDive’s speed and maneuverability than its shields or armor to survive tough engagements.
The shipyards of Tandankin have served the Imperial war machine for decades, specializing in experimental designs. With its array of laser cannons, ship-to-ship missiles, and hardened armor and shields, the Tandankin-built S-13 Sting barely qualifies as a scout, but it maintains considerable sensor and communications range diminished only in comparison to other scout-class vessels. Its weapons and defenses still don’t match those of a full strike fighter, but it can be just as deadly in the right hands.
When Corellia StarDrive appeared on the verge of losing its military contract, the company refocused on a new scout model–one that would trade away sensor and communications range along with specialized sensor tech in return for more powerful laser cannons, mid-range missiles and stronger defenses across the board. The result is the Flashfire, combining other scouts’ speed with deadly offensive capabilities. A Flashfire may not compete head-on against a strike fighter, but its maneuverability may be the edge a skilled pilot needs
Scouts Loadout ComparisonsS-12 Blackbolt/NovaDive S-13 Sting/Flashfire S-12 Blackbolt/NovaDive S-13 Sting/Flashfire AVAILABLE LOADOUT AVAILABLE LOADOUT DEFAULT LOADOUT DEFAULT LOADOUT Primary Weapons Primary Weapons Primary Weapon Primary Weapon Rapid-Fire Laser Cannon Rapid-Fire Laser Cannon Rapid-Fire Laser Cannon Light Laser Cannon Light Laser Cannon Light Laser Cannon Secondary Weapon Secondary Weapon Laser Cannon Burst Laser Cannon Rocket Pods Cluster Missiles Quad Laser Cannon Systems Systems Secondary Weapons Secondary Weapons Booster Recharge Targeting Telemetry Rocket Pods Rocket Pods Shield Shield Thermite Torpedo Cluster Missiles Quick-Charge Shield Distortion Field Sabotage Probe Sabotage Probe Engines Engines Systems Systems Barrel Roll Koiogran Turn Targeting Telemetry Targeting Telemetry Armor Armor Sensor Beacon Blaster Overcharge Lightweight Armor Reinforced Armor Booster Recharge Booster Recharge Capacitor Capacitor Shields Shields Range Capacitor Damage Capacitor Distortion Field Distortion Field Sensors Reactor Quick-Charge Shield Quick-Charge Shield Range Sensors Turbo Reactor Engine Power Converter Directional Shield Thrusters Thrusters Engines Engines Power Thrusters Regeneration Thrusters Power Dive Power Dive Snap Turn Retro Thrusters Barrel Roll Barrel Roll Koiogran Turn Koiogran Turn Armor Armor Reinforced Armor Reinforced Armor Lightweight Armor Lightweight Armor Deflection Armor Deflection Armor Capacitor Capacitor Range Capacitor Range Capacitor Frequency Capacitor Frequency Capacitor Damage Capacitor Damage Capacitor Sensors Reactors Dampening Sensors Large Reactor Range Sensors Regeneration Reactor Communication Sensors Turbo Reactor Thrusters Thrusters Regeneration Thrusters Regeneration Thrusters Turning Thrusters Turning Thrusters Speed Thrusters Speed Thrusters Power Thrusters Power Thrusters
Basic Stats (Default Loadout, default companions)S-12 Blackbolt/NovaDive S-13 Sting/Flashfire Blasters Blasters Weapon Power Capacity 110 Weapon Power Capacity 110 Weapon Power Regen Rate 10.0 power per second Weapon Power Regen Rate 10.0 power per second Weapon Power Regeneration Delay 1.5s Weapon Power Regeneration Delay 1.5s Shield Shield Shield Power Capacity 1040 Shield Power Capacity 1040 Shield Power Regen Rate 104 power per second Shield Power Regen Rate 74.8 power per second Shield Power Regeneration Delay 6.0s Shield Power Regeneration Delay 4.6s Shield Bleedthrough 0.00% Shield Bleedthrough 0.00% Hull Hull Max Health 950 Max Health 1026 Damage Reduction 0.00% Damage Reduction 0.00% Engines Engines Engine Power Capacity 108 Engine Power Capacity 100 Engine Power Regen Rate 5.0 Engine Power Regen Rate 5.4 Engine Power Regeneration Delay 3.0 Engine Power Regeneration Delay 3.0 Engine Speed 780.0m per second Engine Speed 780.0m per second Pitch 1.8 degrees per second Pitch 1.8 degrees per second Yaw 1.1 degrees per second Yaw 1.1 degrees per second Evasion 14.00% Evasion 11.50% Afterburner Speed Boost 320.00% Afterburner Speed Boost 320.00% Afterburner Cost 5 Afterburner Cost 5 Afterburner Consumption Rate 10.0 power per second Afterburner Consumption Rate 10.0 power per second Sensors Sensors Sensor Detection Range 19500m Sensor Detection Range 17500m Sensor Communication Range 15000m Sensor Communication Range 15000m Sensor Dampening 0m Sensor Dampening 0m
- GS5-3 Mangler (Empire)/SGS-45 Quarrel (Republic)
After the Empire’s conquest of Sullust, Imperial engineers put several local SoroSuub factories to work creating starfighter parts. The SoroSuub-built GSS-3 Mangler sports two kinds of swappable railguns, strafes relatively rapidly and has an augmented communications range. Its defenses are more than acceptable, while its weaknesses–unimpressive sensors, speed, and turning rate–are standard for the class. Rumor has it that one Mandalorian clan even requested Manglers for payment when the Empire bought its services
The Sienar SGS-45 Quarrel carries swappable models of long-range railguns, giving it versatility as well as firepower. Its speed and maneuverability sit at the unimpressive gunship baseline, but it can strafe quickly and it has an impressive communications range. Hotshot dogfighters occasionally sneer at the Quarrel’s "workmanlike" build–until they see a skilled gunner devastate an enemy squadron without taking a single hit
Gunship Loadout ComparisonsGSS-3 Mangler/
SGS-45 Quarrel GSS-3 Mangler/
SGS-45 Quarrel AVAILABLE LOADOUT DEFAULT LOADOUT Primary Weapons Primary Weapon Light Laser Cannon Light Laser Cannon Burst Laser Cannon Secondary Weapons (2) Secondary Weapons Slug Railgun Plasma Railgun Ion Railgun Slug Railgun Shield Ion Railgun Feedback Shield Shields Engines Feedback Shield Barrel Roll Fortress Shield Armor Distortion Field Reinforced Armor Engines Magazine Rotation Thrusters Regeneration Extender Barrel Roll Reactor Interdiction Drive Regeneration Reactor Weapon Power Converter Sensors Armor Communication Sensors Reinforced Armor Deflection Armor Lightweight Armor Magazine Regeneration Extender Power Pool Extender Reactor Turbo Reactor Large Reactor Regeneration Reactor Sensors Range Sensors Communication Sensors Dampening Sensors
Basic Stats (Default Loadout, default companions)
Blasters Weapon Power Capacity 110 Weapon Power Regen Rate 10.8 power per second Weapon Power Regeneration Delay 1.5s Shield Shield Power Capacity 1870 Shield Power Regen Rate 104.6 power per second Shield Power Regeneration Delay 6.0 s Shield Bleedthrough 0.00% Hull Max Health 1350 Damage Reduction 5.00% Engines Engine Power Capacity 100 Engine Power Regen Rate 5.0 Engine Power Regeneration Delay 3.0 Engine Speed 696.0m per second Pitch 1.5 degrees per second Yaw 0.9 degrees per second Evasion 0.00% Afterburner Speed Boost 320.00% Afterburner Cost 6 Afterburner Consumption Rate 12.0 power per second Sensors Sensor Detection Range 15000m Sensor Communication Range 19000m Sensor Dampening 0m
Light Laser Cannon (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Favored by pilots who like to fight at close range, Merr-Sonn’s LCL-1 light laser cannons are twin-linked for high damage, and increased power consumption. Gunners should be aware that the LCL-1′s damage output drops drastically with distance. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster damage increased by 5% 1500 2 Cost of using blasters reduced by 10% 3000 3 Blaster rate of fire increased by 8% 6000 4 Critical hit chance increased by 10% 10000 Firing arc increased by 2 deg and weapon tracking increased by 9% 5 Blaster damage to enemy ship hulls increased by 18% 20000 Blaster damage to enemy ship shields increased by 18%
Laser Cannon (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Standard-issue laser cannons made by BlasTech Industries are reliable and effective, if not glamorous. The BlasTech HMC-15 fires quickly and accurately at mid-range, causing moderate damage for a medium power cost. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster rate of fire increased by 8% 1500 2 Blaster ranged increased by 5% 3000 3 Blaster damage increased by 5% 6000 4 Critical hit chance increased by 10% 10000 The cost of using blasters is reduced by 10% 5 Blaster damage to enemy ship hulls increased by 18% 20000 Blaster damage to enemy ship shields increased by 18%
Quad Laser Cannon (5000 Requisition to Unlock)The gold standard of laser cannon design, Merr-Sonn’s LCQ-4 quad laser cannon fires alternating pairs of bolts from four cannon barrels, dealing considerably more damage than standard laser cannons while maintaining formidable accuracy and rate of fire. Its biggest downside is its power consumption–a drawback Merr-Sonn is keen to downplay. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster rate of fire increased by 8% 1500 2 Blaster ranged increased by 5% 3000 3 Blaster damage increased by 5% 6000 4 Critical hit chance increased by 10% 10000 The cost of using blasters is reduced by 10% 5 Blaster damage to enemy ship hulls increased by 18% 20000 Blaster damage to enemy ship shields increased by 18%
Rapid-fire Laser Cannon (5000 Requisition to Unlock)BlasTech’s Spitfire rapid-fire laser cannon is capable of delivering an unparalleled number of bolts per second for a sustained period due to its low power consumption. Its damage fall-off and poor accuracy, however, limit its effectiveness to short-range engagements. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster damage increased by 5% 1500 2 Cost of using blasters reduced by 10% 3000 3 Blaster rate of fire increased by 8% 6000 4 Critical hit chance increased by 10% 10000 Firing arc increased by 2 deg and weapon tracking increased by 9% 5 Blaster damage to enemy ship hulls increased by 18% 20000 Blaster damage to enemy ship shields increased by 18%
Heavy Laser Cannon Upgrades (5000 Requisition to Unlock)The SoroSuub HLC-14 heavy laser cannon has high accuracy, long range and does great damage. Its slow rate of fire and significant power consumption are seen by many pilots as a fair tradeoff. Since SoroSuub’s Sullust manufacturing centers were captured by the Empire, both Republic and Imperial navies have scrambled to obtain enough HLC-14s to arm their respective fleets. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster damage increased by 5% 1500 2 Blaster range increased by 5% 3000 3 Blaster damage to enemy ship hulls increased by 9% 6000 4 Tracking penalty reduced by 9% and critical hit chance increased by 10% 10000 Blaster damage ignores 100% of enemy armor 5 Shield piercing increased by 20% 20000 Blaster damage to enemy ship shields increased by 18%
Burst Laser Cannon Upgrades (5000 Requisition to Unlock)The starfighter equivalent of a scattergun, the SoroSuub BLC-2 shoots clusters of high-damage bolts in a wide arc but has a slow rate of fire. Capable of annihilating even fast-moving opponents at close range, its damage drops rapidly with greater distance and it consumes large reserves of power. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster damage increased by 5% 1500 2 Critical hit chance increased by 10% 3000 3 Firing arc increased by 10% and weapon accuracy increased by 5% 6000 4 Blaster damage ignores 100% of enemy armor/ 10000 Shield piercing increased by 10% 5 Blaster damage to enemy ship hulls increased by 18%/ 20000 Blaster damage to enemy ship shields increased by 18%
Ion Cannon Upgrades (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Santhe Corporation ion cannons (nicknamed "Sparkers" by Republic pilots) do almost no damage to ship hulls but eliminate shields at frightening speed and easily disable enemy systems. They are too inaccurate to be used effectively at long range and have a slow rate of fire, but consume only moderate amounts of energy. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Critical hit chance increased by 10% 1500 2 The cost of using blasters is reduced by 10% 3000 3 Blaster rate of fire is increased by 8% 6000 4 Ion Cannon range increased by 5% 10000
1) Missiles & Rocket Pods
- Missiles are only fired once it is locked onto a target. Rocket Pods do not require lock on but will require manual aiming
- Missiles/Rocket pods only exists on strike fighters/scouts/ and drone carrier bomber
- Empire ships have a 25% increased ammo pool due to different default companion passives. (Base ammo pool used below, which differs between ships as well i.e. Base ammo pool for concussions missile on a bomber is 16 vs only 12 for a strike fighter)
- Firing Arc is basically size of the circle you need to keep the enemy ship inside for the missile to get a lockon
1.1 Rocket Pod Upgrades (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Designed to fracture, fuse and atomize enemy infrastructure and other armored objectives, rocket pods can be loaded onto ships in large quantities but lack any guidance systems–they can only be fired straight ahead. As a means of obliterating bunkers, satellites and more, Elsinore-Cordova’s "Pulverizers" are one of the most compact and devastating varieties Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Missiles damage ignores 100% of enemy armor 1500 2 Missile rate of fire increased by 8% 3000 3 Shield piercing increased by 10% 6000 4 Firing arc increased by 4 degrees 10000 Ammunition capacity increased by 13% 5 Increases the range of the rockets by 10% 20000
1.2 Concussion Missile (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Too massive for any ship to carry in large numbers, Balmorran Arms L04 Silent Thunder concussion missiles can lock onto a target within a moderate timeframe and carry enough fuel to travel long distances. Only two L04s are needed to destroy most ships; the missiles are also capable of doing substantial damage to satellites and other mission objectives. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Shield piercing increased by 10% 1500 2 Lock on time reduced by 14% 3000 3 Missile damage increased by 5% 6000 4 Missile range increased by 5%/ 10000 Ammunition capacity increased by 13% 5 Target’s speed reduced by 30% for 15 seconds. Target’s engine power drained by 25 20000 Missiles damage ignores 100% of enemy armor
1.3 Cluster Missile (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Renowned for their quick lock-on time, Czerka’s RK-77 cluster missiles are a favorite for close-range dogfights. The missiles’ small frames allow pilots to carry more ammunition into battle, though this compact design also sacrifices fuel and payload space, resulting in comparatively low range and damage potential. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Lock on time reduced by 14% 1500 2 Shield piercing increased by 10% 3000 3 Missile damage increased by 5% 6000 4 Missile range increased by 5% 10000 Ammunition capacity increased by 13% 5 Fires two volleys of cluster missiles at a time, doing 30% more damage, but also reducing the ammo capacity by 50% 20000 Missiles cause an additional 15% damage over 5 seconds
1.4 Proton Torpedoes (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Merr-Sonn recently unveiled its latest proton torpedo, the PX-4–a weapon capable of locking onto targets at extreme range and causing massive damage, ignoring armor and shields alike. While its drawbacks include a lengthy lock-on period, a narrow lock-on targeting cone, and the launcher’s limited ammunition capacity, the PX-4 is nonetheless ideal for deployment against armored objectives. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Lock on time reduced by 14% 1500 2 Critical hit chance increased by 10% 3000 3 Missile damage increased by 5% 6000 4 Missile speed increased by 100% 10000 Firing arc increased by 4 degree 5 Ammunition capacity increased by 25% 20000 Range increased by 15%
1.5 Ion Missiles (5000 Requisition to Unlock)The Merr-Sonn Mercybringer ion missile does minimal hull damage, but a single hit is enough to down most enemy shields and short out onboard power systems. The Mercybringer locks onto targets within a moderate timeframe and has a long range. Despite its name, the Mercybringer’s enfeebled victims are rarely granted a chance to surrender Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Lock on time reduced by 14% 1500 2 Critical damage chance increased by 10% 3000 3 Missile hits drain an additional 5 points of engine and weapon power 6000 4 Ammunition capacity increased by 13% 10000 Missile range increased by 5% 5 Missile hits slow target by 40% for 12 seconds 20000 Missile hits slow power regeneration by 50% for 6 seconds
1.6 Thermite Torpedoes (5000 Requisition to Unlock)A mainstay of Czerka’s explosive ordnance line, LC-9 Thermite Torpedoes can lock on and strike from extreme range. Though their damage against shielding is unimpressive, these torpedoes are highly effective at burning through armored starship hulls. Even hull sections not directly struck are temporarily weakened due to the superheating effect of the thermite detonation Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Lock on time reduced by 14% 1500 2 Increases the duration of the armor debuff by 10 seconds 3000 3 Increase the damage dealt by Thermite Torpedoes by 5% 6000 4 Missile speed increased by 100% 10000 Firing arc increased by 4 degrees 5 Ammunition capacity increased by 25% 20000 15% additional plasma damage is applied over 6 seconds
1.7 Sabotage Probe (5000 Requisition to Unlock)GSI’s LOS-0 sabotage probe droid, once launched and attached to a foe, rapidly disables maneuvering thrusters and other ship systems, dealing minor hull damage in the process. Once used primarily by bounty hunters and law enforcement to cripple fleeing ships, these devices are invaluable in the hands of expert starfighter pilots. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Lock on time reduced by 0.3 seconds 1500 2 Duration of the Sabotage Probe increased by 1 second 3000 3 Ability cooldown is reduced by 5 seconds 6000 4 Target cannot use engine component ability while Sabotage Probe is active. 10000 Range of Sabotage Probe increased by 500m 5 Target’s engine speed reduced by 35% while Sabotage Probe is active 20000 Reduce the target’s power regeneration rates by 30% while Sabotage Probe is active
- Only useable by bombers and drones are only available on Legion/Warcarrier.
- Only Seeker mines are available to Legion/Warcarrier, Razorwire/Rampart have access to all the mines
- Drones stay until their timer runs out or destroyed while mines are destroyed when they hit enemy ships.
2.1 Sniper Sentry Drone (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Designed to offer a cheap alternative for buyers who can’t afford the cost or upkeep of full-size starfighter gunships, the Merr-Sonn SRG-87 railgun drone provides short-duration, long-range fire against enemy vessels in a convenient, small form-factor package Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 Drone lifespan increased by 2 minutes 3000 3 Drone shield power pool increased by 10% 6000 4 Drone attack shield piercing increased by 10% 10000 Drone attacks ignore 100% of enemy armor. 5 Drone railgun damage increased by 10%. 20000 Drone railgun cooldown reduced by 5 seconds and charge up by 1.5 seconds
2.2 Interdiction Sentry Drone (5000 Requisition to Unlock)GSI’s E-45 interdictor sentry is an immobile drone that generates an interdiction field–essentially, a gravity well that reduces the speed and turning rate of nearby enemy ships. The drone is armed with a standard laser cannon for basic offense Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 Drone lifespan increased by 2 minutes 3000 3 Drone interdiction ability radius increased by 500 meters 6000 4 Drone blaster damage increased by 5% 10000 Drone interdiction effect is increased by 5% 5 Drone hull strength is increased by 20% and damage reduction by 18% 20000 The number of Interdiction Drones that can be active at one time is increased by 1
2.3 Missile Sentry Drone (5000 Requisition to Unlock)The Elsinore-Cordova Stoic missile sentry is an immobile drone loaded with a standard laser cannon and a long-range concussion missile launcher. The drone is programmed to attack any enemy within range Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 Drone lifespan increased by 2 minutes 3000 3 Drone hull strength and damage reduction is increased by 9% 6000 4 Drone missile range increased by 400m 10000 Drone blaster energy pool increased by 10% 5 Drone missile damage increased by 10% 20000 Drone blaster damage increased by 10%
2.4 Seeker Mines (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Capable of detecting enemies within a wide proximity and automatically maneuvering to intercept nearby hostile ships, GSI’s M-L4 seeker mines combine the best features of a mine and a missile. While their payload is powerful, their combined chemical and particle explosions can be absorbed by shields Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds. 1500 2 Mine lifespan increased by 2 minutes 3000 3 Mine detonation damage increased by 10% 6000 4 Increases the speed of Seeker Mines by 100% 10000 Increases the proximity radius within which the mine will activate by 1000 meters 5 Mines do 50% damage to all enemies in a 2000m radius around the target 20000 The number of Seeker Mines that can be active at one time is increased by 1
2.5 Seismic Mines (5000 Requisition to Unlock)GSI’s M-S7 seismic mines deliver a powerful explosive payload when triggered by enemies who enter the mines’ proximity. Although their explosive radius is small, the mines pierce through shields and cause very heavy damage to ship hulls. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 Mine lifespan increased by 1 minute. 3000 3 Mine detonation damage increased by 5% 6000 4 Mine detonation reduces the current speed of affected enemy ships to zero for 3 seconds. 10000 Increases the proximity range of the mine and the radius of the mine’s explosion by 500 meters. 5 Mine has a 20% chance to cause critical damage. 20000 Mine deals 15% extra hull damage over 6 seconds
2.6 Interdiction Mines (5000 Requisition to Unlock)The Balmorran Arms MX-Int interdiction mine creates a powerful gravity well when detonated. The resulting "interdiction field" significantly reduces the speed and turning rate of nearby enemy vessels and directly deals a moderate amount of hull damage Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 Mine lifespan increased by 1 minute 3000 3 Interdiction effect duration increased by 5 seconds 6000 4 The number of Interdiction Mines that can be active at one time is increased by 1 10000 Increases the radius within which the mine will detonate and the area it will affect by 500 meters 5 Mine reduces the turn rate and speed of targets by an additional 10% 20000 Gravity pulse does an additional 15% hull damage over 6 seconds
2.7 Concussion Mines (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Czerka’s G9-M concussion mines are the most widely-used mines in the galaxy. When an enemy ship comes into range the mine detonates, causing significant damage to all enemy ships in a wide radius Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 Mine lifespan increased by 1 minute 3000 3 Mine detonation damage increased by 5% 6000 4 The number of Concussion Mines that can be active at one time is increased by 1 10000 Increases the radius within which the mine will detonate and the area it will affect by 500 meters 5 Hull damage done by mine detonation increased by 18%. 20000 Shield damage done by mine detonation increased by 18%
2.8 Ion Mines (5000 Requisition to Unlock)When detonated, the Balmorran Arms MX-I5 ion mine deals massive shield damage and drains weapon and engine power from all nearby foes. As with other ion weapons, it does minimal damage to ship hulls but is highly likely to disable onboard systems Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 Mine lifespan increased by 2 minutes 3000 3 Mine detonation hits drain engine and weapon power by an additional 10% 6000 4 The number of Ion Mines that can be active at one time is increased by 1 10000 Increases the radius within which the mine will detonate and the area it will affect by 500 meters 5 Mine detonation hits disable enemy energy regen 20000 Mine detonation hits disable enemy maneuvering for 5 seconds
- Railguns are only useable by Gunships
3.1 Ion Railgun (5000 Requisition to Unlock)The Balmorran Arms HR-IO4 ion railgun is a ship-mounted magnetic cannon with extraordinary range. It fires ion particles enclosed in a magnetic field which do minimal hull damage but cause severe damage to shields, and drain weapon and engine power. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Railgun accuracy increased by 3% and tracking increased by 5% 1500 2 The time required to fully charge the railgun is reduced by 10% 3000 3 Ion Railgun hits drain an additional 10 units of energy 6000 4 Critical damage chance increased by 10% 10000 Railgun hits arc to hit up to 3 nearby enemies, doing 20% damage and 20% of the engine and weapon power drain 5 Railgun hits slow target by 40% for 6 seconds. 20000 Railgun hits stop energy regeneration for 6 seconds
3.2 Slug Railgun (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Originally designed by Balmorran Arms, HR-0C Slingshot slug railguns are basic magnetic cannons with extraordinary range. The "slug" is a metal projectile that delivers high damage and partially bypasses a target’s shield. When fully charged, a slug railgun’s damage output can be absolutely devastating Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 The time required to fully charge the railgun is reduced by 10% 1500 2 Shield piercing increased by 10% 3000 3 Railgun damage ignores 100% of enemy armor 6000 4 Railgun accuracy increased by 3% and tracking increased by 5% 10000 Consumes 10% less power per second 5 Railgun critical hit chance increased by 20% 20000 Railgun damage increased by 10%
3.3 Plasma Railgun (5000 Requisition to Unlock)Czerka produces an array of exotic weaponry including the Incinerator-class plasma railgun. The Incinerator fires plasma bolts enclosed in magnetic fields, targeting enemies at extraordinary range and causing massive damage when fully charged. Plasma bolts do not pierce enemy shields directly but continue to burn a target after impact, causing significant damage over time to both shields and hull Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 The time required to fully charge the railgun is reduced by 10% 1500 2 Critical hit chance increased by 10% 3000 3 Consumes 10% less power per second 6000 4 Target’s damage reduction is reduced by 20% while damage over time is active 10000 Target’s evasion is reduced by 10% while damage over time is active. 5 Duration increased by 1 second 20000 Damage dealt by lingering burn effect increased by 15%
- +30% Shield Power Regen Rate
- +30% Shield Power Recently Consumed Regen Rate
- -20% Shield Power Capacity
- Restores 32% shield power to your shield and nearby allies over 6 seconds.
- Drops a repair drone at your current location. It gradually repairs the hulls of up to 3 nearby allies. It will last for 300 seconds or until destroyed.
- –60% Shield Power Regen Rate
- -60% Shield Power Recently Consumed Regen Rate
- +40% Shield Power Capacity
- Increase shield capacity by 18% for 15 seconds and instantly restores 20% of the base shield power.
- +50% Shield Bleedthrough
- +55% Shield Power Capacity
- Hull damage reduction increased by 60% for 15 seconds.
- +45% Shield Power Regen Rate
- +45% Engine Power Recently Consumed Regen Rate
- -30% Shield Power Capacity
- Recharges 30% of your ship’s shield on activation
- Shifts shield strength and regen priority between fore and aft shields.
- +15% Evasion
- -30% Shield Power Capacity
- Evasion increased by 65% for 3 seconds.
- Charges your shield with energy for 15 seconds that is released as damage against your next attacker
- -30% Shield Power Capacity
- Increase shield strength by 100% for 30 seconds, but immobilize the ship while active. The pilot can manually deactivate this ability and triggering a defensive maneuver or boost will automatically deactivate the shield.
- Transfer 20% of the shield’s power to the engine power pool
Shield Projector (4000 Requisition to Unlock)Sirplex is known for innovation in deflector technology, and the company’s KL-44 Commander shield projector is no exception. The KL-44 has low baseline shield strength and a fast regeneration rate, but its projection capability can be activated to increase maximum shield power in all nearby allied ships (including its own) for a moderate duration. The projector does not boost current shield strength–only maximum capacity–and all shield power levels return to their normal range once the duration ends Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 The number of allies affected by this ability is increased 3000 3 Ability duration is increased by 4 seconds 10000 The first tick of the Shield Projector effect boosts for double value
Rapair Drone (4000 Requisition to Unlock)The Elsinore-Cordova R-UR4 is an unarmed repair drone capable of gradually restoring shield power to all nearby allies. The repair drone can be upgraded to slowly repair hull damage and deliver ammunition, as well Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Beacon lifespan increased by 2 minutes 1500 2 Beacon hull strength is increased by 10% and damage reduction by 9% 3000 3 Drone reduces the in and out of combat shield regen of nearby enemies by 30% 10000 Drone refills the ammunition reserves of nearby allies
Overcharged Shield (4000 Requisition to Unlock)Prexton’s HU-OC deflector shield is often tuned beyond its official specifications, offering very strong protection at the cost of a slow regeneration rate. A pilot can temporarily overcharge the shield even further, increasing maximum shield capacity (and boosting current shield strength) for a short period. Extra shielding is lost when the duration expires Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 24 seconds. 1500 2 Shield power pool passively increased by 10% 3000 3 Ability duration is increased by 7.5 seconds 10000 Activating Overcharged Shield increases shield capacity by additional 9%, and restores an additional 10
Charged Plating (4000 Requisition to Unlock)The Merr-Sonn 00D-A charged plating shield system includes a strong shield with a good regeneration rate; however, approximately half of all damage done to the shield bleeds through to a ship’s hull. To compensate for this problem, the pilot may activate the system’s charged plating and significantly increase the hull’s damage reduction for a short period Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Reduce the amount of damage that bleeds through your shields to your hull when hit by 10% 1500 2 Ability duration is increased by 4 seconds 3000 3 Damage taken while Charged Plating is active will generate 5 weapon power per hit. This effect can occur once per second 10000 Damage taken while Charged Plating is active will generate 5 engine power per hit. This effect can occur once per second
Quick-Charge Shield (4000 Requisition to Unlock)The Cygnus PulseScreen quick-recharge shield has limited strength but regenerates quickly. The latest model also includes an emergency boost, allowing a pilot to instantly restore a large portion of the shield’s energy Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Shield power pool regeneration amount increased by 6% 1500 2 Shield power pool regeneration rate increased by 15% 3000 3 Shields regen at 60% of normal while taking damage 10000 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds
Directional Shield (4000 Requisition to Unlock)The most versatile shield available on the open market is Prexton’s MD-FA directional shield. It has moderate total stopping power but allows a pilot to shift shield strength and regeneration rate between fore and aft shield arcs Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 The power cost of using the Directional Shield ability is removed 1500 2 Shield power pool increased by 10% 3000 3 Shield regeneration delay decreased by 3 seconds 10000 Shield power pool regeneration rate increased by 10%
Distortion Field (4000 Requisition to Unlock)The Colicoid Creation Nest’s Membrane defense system augments a low-strength shield with unknown alien technologies, providing a constant boost to a ship’s evasion rating. Pilots can activate an additional function of the system to temporarily provide an additional (and enormous) evasion boost Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Increases the chance enemies will miss you by 10% while the ability is in effect 1500 2 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 3000 3 Ability duration is increased by 3 seconds 10000 Distortion field disables missile lock of enemies currently targeting you
Feedback Shield (4000 Requisition to Unlock)The Mandalorian Clan Deshra reverse-engineered the alien technology behind their Retribution feedback shields almost a century ago, and now sell handcrafted Retribution devices to the highest bidder. These shields have only moderate strength, but can be activated with an additional energy charge that delivers significant damage to the next enemy to hit the shield with a primary weapon Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Feedback damage increased by 15% 1500 2 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 3000 3 Feedback Shield has a 20% chance to do critical damage to enemies 10000 Feedback shock drains 10% of the attacker’s weapon and engine power
Fortress Shield (4000 Requisition to Unlock)The Prexton LV-F deflector shield has low total stopping power until its "fortress" program is activated. So long as a pilot holds position and maintains zero acceleration, the activated fortress program significantly boosts shield strength. The effect is lost as soon as the ship begins to move Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 10 seconds 1500 2 Shield strength increased by an additional 20% when fortress shield ability is active 3000 3 Ability duration is increased by 10 seconds 10000 Blaster power pool regeneration increased by 30% while fortress shield ability is active
Engine Power Converter (4000 Requisition to Unlock)The Cygnus Burner deflector shield is average but unextraordinary in most respects, offering moderate total stopping power against enemy weapons. Where it shines, however, is its engine power converter, allowing a pilot to transfer a portion of shield power to the engine reserves. A "must have" for pilots who value speed above all else Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 3 seconds. 1500 2 The cost of using shield component abilities is reduced by 10% 3000 3 Shield power pool increased by 25% 10000 Engine power pool increased by 25%
Weapon Power Converter (4000 Requisition to Unlock)Designed for pilots in need of extra firepower, Czerka’s L-41C weapon power converter enables a pilot to transfer a portion of a ship’s engine power to the weapon reserves. As a result, an equipped ship can fire its weapons for a longer sustained period Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 3 seconds 1500 2 The cost of using engine component abilities and maneuvers is reduced by 10% 3000 3 Blaster power pool increased by 15% 10000 Engine power pool increased by 15%
Hyperspace Beacon (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Elsinore-Cordova HY/S84 engine system miniaturizes standard engine components to make room for a deployable hyperspace beacon. The beacon acts as an unarmed, immobile drone that broadcasts its hyperspace coordinates. Ships re-entering the battlefield after defeat can choose to jump directly to the beacon instead of their standard entry point Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Beacon lifespan increased by 2 minutes 1500 2 Beacon hull strength is increased by 10% and damage reduction by 9% 3000 3 Allies within 3000m of the Hyperspace Beacon will receive a 50% speed boost for 6 seconds 10000 The number of Hyperspace Beacons that can be active at one time is increased by 1
Shield Power Converter (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)Rather than encouraging fancy flying and ostentatious maneuvers, the Celestial Industries Unbreakable engine system allows pilots to transfer a portion of its engine power to the ship’s shield power reserves. Its advertising is simple and direct: "Stronger shields mean a better defense Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 3 seconds 1500 2 The cost of using engine component abilities and maneuvers is reduced by 10% 3000 3 Shield power pool increased by 15% 10000 Engine power pool increased by 15%
Barrel Roll (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)Combined with high-grade inertial compensators and thrust regulators, the Vokoff-Strood STAR-94 engine system allows pilots to perform a barrel roll that boosts a ship’s evasive capabilities–making it difficult to hit with direct-fire weapons and shaking any enemy missile locks. Vokoff-Strood has only recently entered the starfighter market, but its expertise with high-performance land- and airspeeders is serving it well Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Reduces the power cost of activating Barrel Roll by 15 1500 2 Ability cooldown time reduced by 5 seconds 3000 3 Engine speed increased by 10% 10000 Ship’s turning rate increased by 10%
Koiogran Turn (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)Utilizing a high-powered array of maneuvering thrusters, the Czerka K-57B engine system allows starfighters to perform the "Koiogran Turn," a defensive maneuver that quickly turns the ship 180 degrees to face any potential pursuers and return fire without losing speed. This maneuver has the added benefit of evading any missiles that might be locked on. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Reduces the power cost of activating Koiogran Turn by 15 1500 2 Ability cooldown time reduced by 5 seconds 3000 3 Engine speed increased by 10% 10000 Ship’s turning rate increased by 10%
Retro Thrusters (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)Elsinore-Cordova’s Lukaze Four engine and thruster system stands out for its inclusion of retro thrusters, allowing a ship to briefly accelerate in reverse. The maneuvering ship flies straight backwards, boosting its evasion before resuming its original course (and accelerating back to its forward speed). Named for famed Bothan pilot Ne’wha Lukaze, retro thrusters allow a pilot to slip behind pursuers who get too close Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Reduces the power cost of activating Retro Thrusters by 15 1500 2 Ability cooldown time reduced by 5 seconds 3000 3 Ship’s turning rate increased by 10% 10000 Engine power pool increased by 20%
Power Dive (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)Bold pilots praise Celestial Industries’ Powerhouse engine for its ability to support power dive maneuvers, in which the pilot flips his or her vessel and "dives" in order to shake pursuers and evade lock-on missiles. The maneuver has been known to cause lesser pilots to black out, but those purchasing Powerhouses know what they’re in for Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Reduces the power cost of activating Power Dive by 15 1500 2 Ability cooldown time reduced by 5 seconds 3000 3 Engine speed increased by 10% 10000 Ship’s turning rate increased by 10%
Snap Turn (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Czerka K-57CE engine’s gravity capacitors and maneuvering thrusters have been specially calibrated for the popular "snap turn" defensive maneuver, allowing bold pilots to perform a 180-degree snap turn in a matter of seconds Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Reduces the power cost of activating Snap Turn by 15 1500 2 Ability cooldown time reduced by 5 seconds 3000 3 Engine speed increased by 10% 10000 Ship’s turning rate increased by 10%
Rotational Thrusters (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Keizar-Volvec KV807-A engine system was built for combat, allowing a pilot to stop all forward momentum and spin to face his or her current target. The maneuver, though risky, has brought about the destruction of many enemies certain of their maneuverability or racing in overconfident pursuit Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Reduces the power cost of activating Rotational Thrusters by 15 1500 2 Ability cooldown time reduced by 5 seconds 3000 3 Activating Rotational Thrusters boosts your weapon power regeneration rate by 45% for 6 seconds 10000 Ship’s turning rate passively increased by 10%
Interdiction Drive (4000 Requisitions to Unlock)GSI’s Predator interdiction drive is capable of emitting a powerful gravity field for short periods, slowing down all nearby enemy ships–an effect both practical and terrifying. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 The cost of using engine component abilities and maneuvers is reduced by 10% 1500 2 Engine speed increased by 10% on Interdiction Drive activation. 3000 3 Interdiction field slows enemies by an additional 15% 10000 Ability duration is increased by 3 seconds.
Lightweight Armor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Santhe engineers custom design G-32 evasive armor plating for each class of ship supported. The G-32 components increase a ship’s overall maneuverability by accommodating the ship’s overall shape, thruster locations, and gravity field generators Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Increases the chance enemies will miss you by an additional 2% 1000 2 Increases the chance enemies will miss you by an additional 2% 2000 3 Increases the chance enemies will miss you by an additional 2% 4000
Deflection Armor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)In order to reduce the amount of hull damage sustained whenever a ship is hit, GSI’s AR-0B damage reduction armor component generates an ablative energy current through the ship’s hull plating Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Reduces the amount of damage done to your hull by an additional 4% 1000 2 Reduces the amount of damage done to your hull by an additional 4% 2000 3 Reduces the amount of damage done to your hull by an additional 4% 4000
Reinforced Armor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Czerka’s HP-S-5 starfighter armor layers additional centimeters of durasteel (along with patented alloys) onto a ship’s hull. A ship armored this way can sustain more hull damage and survive longer Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Increases the total amount of damage your hull can take by an additional 4% 1000 2 Increases the total amount of damage your hull can take by an additional 4% 2000 3 Increases the total amount of damage your hull can take by an additional 4% 4000
+8% Weapon Power Recently Consumed Regen Rate
Power Pool Extender (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Merr-Sonn TX-100 weapon power magazine component boosts the ship’s maximum weapon power. Popular for use on ships with power-heavy arsenals as well as with pilots who just want an extra edge Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster power pool increased by an additional 4% 1000 2 Blaster power pool increased by an additional 4% 2000 3 Blaster power pool increased by an additional 4% 4000
Munitions Capacity Extender (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Elsinore-Cordova’s CAR-X4 ordnance magazine component increases the ammunition capacity of a ship’s secondary weapons. This feat is accomplished not by adding extra storage space, but by using suppressors and repulsors to render ammunition inert and lightweight while in storage–allowing missiles and other weapons to be packed safely and tightly together Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ammunition capacity increased by an additional 5% 1000 2 Ammunition capacity increased by an additional 5% 2000 3 Ammunition capacity increased by an additional 5% 4000
Regeneration Extender (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)After a lengthy development time, GSI’s RAPID weapon power regeneration technology took the arms industry by storm. The RAPID magazine component increases a ship’s weapon power regeneration rate by essentially "recycling" extra heat generated by weapon stabilizers Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster power pool regeneration increased by an additional 4% 1000 2 Blaster power pool regeneration increased by an additional 4% 2000 3 Blaster power pool regeneration increased by an additional 4% 4000
Range Capacitor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Through enhanced field stabilization technology and precision targeting algorithms, the Czerka KC5 capacitor component increases a ship’s primary weapon range Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Primary weapon range increased by an additional 2% 1000 2 Primary weapon range increased by an additional 2% 2000 3 Primary weapon range increased by an additional 2% 4000
Frequency Capacitor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)The BlasTech SF-12 capacitor component increases the rate of fire of a ship’s primary weapons by feeding energy to both the weapons and augmented cooling systems. It has a reputation for safety and reliability Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Primary weapon rate of fire increased by an additional 3% 1000 2 Primary weapon rate of fire increased by an additional 3% 2000 3 Primary weapon rate of fire increased by an additional 3% 4000
Damage Capacitor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Designed to boost the energy output–and by extension, the resulting damage–of a ship’s primary weapons, the Merr-Sonn TQ-895 capacitor component is favored by pilots who want to hit hard and fast Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Primary weapon damage increased by an additional 2% 1000 2 Primary weapon damage increased by an additional 2% 2000 3 Primary weapon damage increased by an additional 2% 4000
+8% Shield Power Recently Consumed Regeneration Large Reactor +8% Shield Power Capacity
Turbo Reactor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Cygnus Urgent Need reactor component utilizes exotic conductive materials to reduce the time delay that most shield systems require to begin recharging after they’ve sustained damage Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Shield regeneration delay decreased by an additional 12% 1000 2 Shield regeneration delay decreased by an additional 12% 2000 3 Shield regeneration delay decreased by an additional 12% 4000
Regeneration Reactor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Prexton AUG-4C reactor component increases a ship’s shield power regeneration rate, converting reactor fuel into deflector energies more efficiently Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Shield power pool regeneration rate increased by an additional 4% 1000 2 Shield power pool regeneration rate increased by an additional 4% 2000 3 Shield power pool regeneration rate increased by an additional 4% 4000
Large Reactor (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Built to boost a ship’s maximum shield power, the Sirplex SR-09 fulfills its purpose admirably. The reactor component essentially adds a shield reserve onto the reactor itself Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Shield power pool increased by an additional 4% 1000 2 Shield power pool increased by an additional 4% 2000 3 Shield power pool increased by an additional 4% 4000
+8% Engine Power Recently Consumed Regeneration Rate Turning Thruster +4% Turn Rate Modifier Speed Thruster +4% Engine Speed Power Thruster +8% Engine Power Capacity
Regeneration Thruster (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Elsinore-Cordova’s unusual Dual Stream DS-001 thruster component increases a ship’s engine power regeneration rate. It does so by allowing thrusters to intake stray radiation particles, drawing energy for the ship Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Engine power pool regeneration increased by an additional 4% 1000 2 Engine power pool regeneration increased by an additional 4% 2000 3 Engine power pool regeneration increased by an additional 4% 4000
Turning Thruster (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Keizar-Volvec KV457-C thruster component allows precision control over a ship’s maneuvering thrusters, resulting in a faster turning rate Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ship’s turning rate increased by an additional 2% 1000 2 Ship’s turning rate increased by an additional 2% 2000 3 Ship’s turning rate increased by an additional 2% 4000
Speed Thruster (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Vokoff-Strood X/ATM-44 thruster component increases a ship’s maximum speed. Originally used in Vokoff-Strood airspeeders, it now works both in and out of planetary atmospheres Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Engine speed increased by an additional 2% 1000 2 Engine speed increased by an additional 2% 2000 3 Engine speed increased by an additional 2% 4000
Power Thruster (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)By heightening thruster efficiency, the Celestial Industries THR-4B thruster component increases the maximum power available to a ship’s engines Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Engine power pool increased by an additional 4% 1000 2 Engine power pool increased by an additional 4% 2000 3 Engine power pool increased by an additional 4% 4000
+2000m sensor focused detection range Communication Sensors +4000m communication sensors
Dampening Sensors (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Santhe’s LE-8 sensor dampeners allow a ship to get closer to enemy vessels before appearing on foes’ sensors. This is achieved through a jamming signal that "piggybacks" on a ship’s sensor scans Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 The range at which enemies can detect you is decreased by an additional 1500m 1000 2 The range at which enemies can detect you is decreased by an additional 1500m 2000 3 The range at which enemies can detect you is decreased by an additional 1500m 4000
Range Sensors (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)Carbanti United’s PN-4 sensor component increases a ship’s standard sensor range. The sensor uses technology originally used in deep space exploration missions Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Sensor range increased by an additional 1000m 1000 2 Sensor range increased by an additional 1000m 2000 3 Sensor range increased by an additional 1000m 4000
Communication Sensors (3000 Requisitions to Unlock)The GSI Chatterbox sensor component increases a ship’s effective communications range, allowing better tactical coordination inside a squadron. While GSI has not traditionally specialized in communications technology, its acquisition of several failed HoloNet companies recently changed things Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Communication range increased by an additional 2000m 1000 2 Communication range increased by an additional 2000m 2000 3 Communication range increased by an additional 2000m 4000
Systems is a term being used to apply to a lot of components. Systems on the bombers includes drones and mines so they are placed under the weapons components section. This section is devoted to the system components that are exclusive to the scouts.
Scout Systems Overview
Targeting Telemetry (5000 Requisitions to Unlock)Alibata-Unyo’s advanced sensor system includes custom hardware and software that allow an equipped ship to temporarily boost its sensor range. In addition, the system’s targeting telemetry is so precise that it eliminates any cloaking effects on nearby enemy ships Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 15 seconds 1500 2 Sensor radius increased by 5000 m.Enemy cloaking dispel radius increased by 2000 m 3000 3 Increases the duration of Targeting Telemetry by 10 seconds 6000 4 Targets within dispel radius have evasion reduced by 5% for the ability duration 10000 Evasion increased by 8% for the ability duration 5 Critical magnitude increased by 50% and critical chance increased by an additional 20% for the duration of the ability 20000 Primary weapon range increased by 15% for the duration of the ability
Sensor Beacon (5000 Requisitions to Unlock)The Carbanti United Mark Six sensor beacon is an immobile, unarmed drone with long-range sensors and communication rigs. When deployed, it allows the deploying ship’s squadron to detect enemies in the beacon’s vicinity, and interferes with the systems of nearby hostile ships. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Cooldown time reduced by 30 seconds 1500 2 Sensor and communication radius increased by 5000m 3000 3 Sensor Beacon lifespan increased by 2 minutes 6000 4 Probe reduces the accuracy of nearby foes by 10% 10000 Probe reduces the sensor radius of nearby foes by 5000m, and their communication radius by 2500m 5 Up to 2 Sensor Beacons can be active at once 20000 Hull strength increased by 20%. Damage reduction increased by 50%.
Booster Recharge (5000 Requisitions to Unlock)Keizar-Volvec’s KV609-B engine battery cells allow a ship to rapidly refill a portion of its engine power reserve. In effect, this allows a pilot to use boosters for an extended period, maintaining particularly impressive speeds. Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Ability cooldown time reduced by 5 seconds 1500 2 Booster Recharge regenerates 50% more power while active 3000 3 Duration of the Booster Recharge increased by 2 seconds 6000 4 Engine power regeneration permanently increased by 10% 10000 Engine power capacity permanently increased by 10% 5 20% of the engine power pool is instantly refilled when Booster Recharge is activated 20000 Weapon and shield power slowly regenerates while Booster Recharge is active
Blaster Overcharge (5000 Requisitions to Unlock)Merr-Sonn’s LCC-33 Blaster Overcharge system temporarily increases the rate of fire of ship blasters to devastating effect, while simultaneously increasing the primary weapon recharge rate to compensate for the heavier power draw Tier Upgrades Requisition cost 1 Blaster Overcharge cooldown reduced by 20 seconds 1500 2 Increases the chance to Crit by 10% while Blaster Overcharge is active 3000 3 Increases the Duration of Blaster Overcharge by 3 seconds 6000 4 Weapon power regenerates 15% faster while Blaster Overcharge is active 10000 Increases the rate of fire by 10% more while Blaster Overcharge is active 5 Increases blaster damage by 10% while Blaster Overcharge is active 20000 Blaster range improved by 10% while Blaster Overcharge is active
The post SWTOR Galactic Starfighter Ships and Components guide appeared first on Dulfy.
SWTOR Patch notes for Patch 2.4.2, which is scheduled to deploy on October 29.
- Quick Travel terminals throughout the galaxy now display proper indication when they have not yet been discovered.
- All Oricon Quick Travel terminals remain unlocked after being discovered.
- The description for Cartel Market Certificates has been updated to clarify where to find appropriate vendors.
- New Bundle: The Rising Hero Bundle! This new bundle contains the items below and is available until October 29th at an overall 40% discount. Discounted Cost: 2163 Cartel Coins.
- Authorization: Artifact Equipment
- 3 Major Experience Boosts
- Medical Probes
- Unlock: Inventory Module
- Unlock: Cargo Hold Access
- Unlock: Additional Cargo Bay
- Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
- Players can now recover health and energy using the spooky TRK-R Treatment Chamber, available in the Cartel Market! Cost: 1200 Cartel Coins.
- A new item, Kick the Huttball, is available in the Cartel Market! This item modifies the "Throw the Huttball" ability, allowing players to kick the ball, thus breaking the number one rule in Huttball. Cost: 400 Cartel Coins.
- A new minipet, the Infected Womp Weasel, is now available on the Cartel Market. Cost: 120 Cartel Coins.
- Players can now purchase standard single-use Black and White Dye Modules individually on the Cartel Market! Cost: 1000 Cartel Coins.
- Players can now purchase standard single-use White and Black Dye Modules individually on the Cartel Market! Cost: 1000 Cartel Coins.
- Players can now purchase standard single-use Black and Dark Purple Dye Modules individually on the Cartel Market! Cost: 600 Cartel Coins.
- Corrected several minor text issues within the Cartel Market.
**Please note that Cartel Market updates are dynamic. Changes listed in Patch Notes may take effect up to several days after the patch is made available.**
- Rail Shot no longer vents 16 Heat instead of 8 when the Superheated Rail skill is trained.
- Account unlocks now function for all weapons, minipets, and mounts in the Supreme Mogul’s Contraband Pack.
- Added missing art for items in the Pursuer’s and Tracker’s Bounty Packs.
- The erroneous "Preview in Market" button has been removed for the "Revan’s Heir" Title.
- The Ebon Hawk’s engines are no longer reversed when displayed in the Collections Window.
- Players who have the "Bloom" preference turned off no longer have a psychedelic purple ceiling experience during the encounter with the Enhanced Duneclaw.
- Removed a rogue red square that just wanted to be a part of something bigger from the phase door of this Operation.
- Corruptor Zero’s Concussion Mine firmware has been updated to a new dreadware version and the effects now correctly attach and detach as described.
- The magnet in the Grob’thok encounter will now display an effect on the ground to make it easier to spot its location.
- During the encounter with Draxus in 8-Player Story Mode, the damage dealt by Mass Affliction is now consistent after the Corruptor is defeated.
Czerka Core Meltdown
- Dread Master Calphayus has upgraded his Focus Crystals, and they now have immunity to crowd control effects that are equal to his own immunity.
- During the encounter with Gharj, players who attempt to enter the cave behind the boss while he is still alive are now defeated.
- Removed Rating requirements from all PvP items.
- Conqueror and Obroan Focused Retribution Relics now activate properly inside Warzones.
- Arkanian and Dread Forged Relics of Reactive Warding now function as described and do not trigger inside Arena Warzones.
- Juggernaut and Guardian PvE set bonuses that increase the duration of the Bladeturning ability no longer cause Bladeturning to stop functioning.
- The Revan Holostatue has been updated such that it no longer functions as a Basic Commendations vendor, and players can now purchase Black Market gear using the item.
- Added voice modulation effects to the following gear pieces:
- Cassus Fett’s Helmet
- Volatile Shock Trooper Tac Helmet
- Eradicator’s Mask
- Dynamic Sleuth Mask
- Voltaic Sleuth Mask
- Galvanized Infantry Helmet
- Energized Infantry Helmet
- Series 808 Cybernetic Cerebrum
- Mandalore The Preserver’s Helmet
- Opulent Triumvirate Helmet
- Restored Triumvirate Helmet
- Marka Ragnos Chestpiece now displays the sleeves properly when equipped.
- Bastila Shan’s Tunic no longer displays as incorrectly cutting into the feet of fashionable Female Human characters who choose to update to a newly-available hairstyle.
- Probe Droid minipets now display high resolution textures.
- The Tirsa Prime and Tirsa Elite speeder models no longer display engine trails after dismounting.
- Master Hunter’s Headgear now changes color properly when dyed.
- Bolts on the lower chin strap of the Contractor’s Helmet now display properly with facial animations.
- X-3 Techmaster Gloves no longer appear distorted on female characters using Body Type 3.
- Darth Sion’s Pauldron now displays properly and does not cut into the body during movement for the following:
- Shoulders: Male characters using Body Type 4
- Lower body: Male characters using Body Type 2
- Items in the Preferred Friends bundle are no longer associated with a Cartel Market rarity.
- The Adno Windscorpion now animates properly for characters using Body Type 4. ]
- Basic Gear Vendors on the Republic and Imperial Fleets now sell Makeb Galactic Reputation weapons.
- The Hutt Cartel has cleared up a clerical error and now those players fortunate enough to earn the "Worm Food" Title will find it to be appropriately categorized.
- The Legacy Global Unlock for "Ship Guild Bank" can again be purchased.
- Participating group members are no longer required to be within a minimum range to be granted Achievement credit when a boss is defeated.
- Chaos and Harmony: Master Syo Bakarn no longer manifests his duality with a physical copy of himself to some Consulars on the "Speak to the First Son" mission step. Note: This mission has been reset.
- Hail the Conquering Hero: The Huntmaster no longer uses a body double during this missioDaily Area Missionsn.
- Pre-empted Signals: Removed the group of enemies that stand around the Launch Commander’s Security Bunker in the Launch Staging Logistics area to prevent them from meddling in the encounter.
- The Hate Machine: Completing this mission now grants the "Imperial Scholar" Title and the appropriate Codex entry.
- Recruitment Day: Added a missing conversation paraphrase for Imperial Agents on the mission step "Clear the Debris."
- The Dread Guard Dominator who used to patrol the Watchtower Lower Passage on Oricon has been laid off due to his position being unnecessary.
- The Launch Staging Logistics area of Oricon has undergone staffing changes such that groups now have more space in between them.
- The "Reaper of Life" damage increase buff applied by Commander Zaoron on Oricon no longer displays as a debuff.
- Republic camp guards on Tatooine have received additional training and are now level 55.
- Players are no longer able to reach the spawning areas in Orbital Station by climbing on nearby pipes.
- Tatooine Canyon has undergone a minor makeover to block some of the desert sun, resulting in the Arena being less "bright" and more visually consistent with other Warzones.
- The Highest Earned Rating is no longer incorrectly set to 0 in rare instances.
- Defeating the Gree’s Asharl Panthar Combat Specimen on Ilum will now grant the appropriate Codex Entry.
- The Hate Machine on Korriban has reduced its hatred enough to grant those who finish the mission the "Hate Machine" Codex entry.
- Players are no longer able to stand in places in the Launch Staging Logistics area of Oricon that allow them to kill enemies without taking damage.
- Updated the Exhaustion Zone in certain places on Hoth and Tatooine to prevent players from accidentally leaving the game world.
- Added missing text to several places in the French and German versions.
- The mysterious floating box on the Imperial Fleet is no longer mysterious, because it is no longer floating.
- Made several art fixes across CZ-198, Belsavis (Macrobinoculars missions) and Makeb, such as adding textures, grounding floating buildings and correcting distorted scenery.
A guide to obtaining all the SWTOR lore objects and loremaster achievements on every planet for the Galactic Loremaster achievement which rewards The Loremaster legacy title.
- General Information
- Ord Mantell
- Dromund Kaas
- Imperial Balmorra
- Republic Taris
- Nar Shaddaa
- Imperial Taris
- Republic Balmorra
- Makeb (separate page)
To get the Galactic Loremaster achievement and the legacy title, you must have the following characters
- Inquisitor/Warrior that have completed their class quest on Korriban
- Trooper/Smuggler that have access to Ord Mantell
- Consular/Knight that have completed their class quest on Tython
- Characters on both factions that can access and complete Corellia planet arc (level 47+)
- Level 50-55 characters on both factions with access to Makeb
- Achievements points: 10 per planet (20 for planets like Balmorra/Taris) and 50 pts for completing the Galactic Loremaster achievement. They can be found under Location –> Planet –> Exploration in your achievements menu.
- Legacy Title: The Loremaster, for completing the lore objects on every planet.
Map of all Hutta Lore Objects
Carbonite Freezing (use elevator to get to level 2)
Requirements: You must have a sith warrior or sith inquisitor as Sith Weapons lore object requires you to complete their class quest and The Red Engine is from a heroic quest that is only available to these classes.
Map of all Korriban Lore Objects
Sith Weapons – Only obtainable by Sith Warrior/Inquisitor
- Received at near the end of the class quest on Korriban when you receive your lightsaber
- Warriors: The Final Trail
- Inquisitors: A Map for the Future
Admission to the Sith Academy
(Sith Academy level 2, above Inquisitor class trainer) Slavery in the Empire
(Sith Academy level 2, above Warrior class trainer) Sith Titles
(Sith Academy level 2, south of Warrior class trainer)
Map Tomb of Tulak Hord Lore Objects
Legacy of Tulak Hord
The Red Engine (part of [Heroic 2+] The Hate Machine, tablet is revealed at end of the mission)
Requirements: Except for Refugees of War, all other lore objects require you to have either a trooper or smuggler character as they are rewarded as part of quests that are only obtainable by these classes.
Map of all Ord Mantell Lore Objects
Refugees of War (Fort Garnik)
Split by Rebellion (Fort Garnik)
- Talk to Lieutenant Xorem in Fort Garnik to get the Victims of War quest (see Fort Garnik map above for Lieutenant Xorem’s location). Then talk to Jaen Kett in Mannett Point to get the codex entry.
Ruled by Corruption (Avilatan Badlands)
- You get the quest Republic Roulette from Corporal Dregg in Avilatan Badlands (see big Ord Mantell map above). You must pick the light side choice and get the Questionable Ethics version of the quest which you turn in to Ethics Officer Drage in Fort Garnik.
Underworld Influences (Oradam Village)
- Talk to Gizmel to get [H2] Buying Loyalty. Make sure you pick the light side option that tells the droids to destroy the spice. Returning to Gizmel after its completion will reward you with the codex entry.
Requirements: You must have a Jedi Consular or Knight to get the Jedi Weapons and Holocron lore objects as they are rewarded as part of the class story.
Map of all Tython Lore Objects
- Rewarded as part of Enemy Force, a Knight quest line after you have spoken to Master Bela Kiwiiks
- Rewarded at completion of The Path of a Jedi, a Consular quest line.
- Rewarded near end of The Forge, Consular quest line after you have crafted your first lightsaber.
- Rewarded near end of Weapon of the Jedi, Knight quest line after you have crafted your first lightsaber.
Rebuilding the Jedi Order
Map of all Dromund Kaas Lore Objects
Kaas City Lore Objects
Sithspawn (The Wall)
- Complete [Heroic 2+] Shadow Spawn given out by Lord Shalath
The Obliteration of Kressh (Revanite Camp)
- Guarded by a champion mob
Coruscant Lore Objects
The Sacking of Coruscant (Coruscant Spaceport)
- Obtained by talking to Anitol Rosspar in Coruscant space port and getting the quest Crisis in Galactic City from him.
Republic Government (Senate Tower)
Reconstruction of Coruscant (Old Galactic Market)
History of Coruscant (Jedi Temple)
Map of all Imperial Balmorra Lore ObjectsImperial Subjugation (inside building) Imperial Military on Balmorra
Balmorran Corporations (Assembly Line heroic area of Okara Droid Factory)
The Invasion of Balmorra (inside Balmorran Arms Factory)
Differences with Imperial Taris Lore Objects
- Same locations: Environment of Taris, Malak’s Attack, Taris Prebombardment, Republic Reconstruction. Rest of the lore objects are all located in different locations.
Map of all Republic Taris Lore Objects
Republic Resettlement Zone Lore Objects
The Sinking City Lore Objects
The Rakghoul Disease (The Sinking City)
- Lore object is on the Research level, which is the bottom level of General Dynamet Hospital.See entrance location on the Sinking City map.
- Go to the east side of the Research Level and then go up the stairs to find the lore object on a desk near an elite rakghoul.
Lore Objects in Tularan Marsh
Environment of Taris
Malak’s Attack (Tularan Marsh/Transport Station 5)
- Look at the Lore Objects in Tularan Marsh map for entrance to Transport Station Five
The Promised ones (Tularan Marsh/Transport Station 5)
- Look at the map under Malak’s Attack to see the location of this lore object.
Note: While lore objects on both factions are shown, you only need to do one faction to get the achievement.
Map of all Nar Shaddaa Lore Objects
Slave Trading on Nar Shaddaa (Empire) – Duros Sector
Slave Trading on Nar Shaddaa (Republic) – Shadow Town
Data Slicing (Empire) – Corellian Sector
Data Slicing (Republic) – Nikto Sector
The Spice Business (Empire) – Network Access
The Spice Business (Republic) – Red Light Sector
Note: While lore objects on both factions are shown, you only need to do one faction to get the achievement.
Map of all Tatooine Lore Objects
History of Tatooine (Empire and Republic)
For Empire it is right next to the starship upgrades vendor in Spaceport, on a board above him.
For Republic it is also located in the spaceport near the exit.
Womp Rat Fever (Empire and Republic)
You need to get the Womp Rat Fever from the Womp rats you can find in either Mos Ila or Anchorhead. If may take a while for them to infect you so don’t hit them and just let them attack you. After you have the fever, buy a Czerka VX-736 Injector from either the stims vendor or the medical droid to make it go away.
Dune Sea Lore Objects (Shared)
(Dying to it will grant you Worm food title)
Note: While lore objects on both factions are shown, you only need to do one faction to get the achievement.
Map of all Alderaan Lore Objects
Noble Houses (Empire and Republic)
For Empire this is located in Rhu Caenus Spaceport right next to the Starship Upgrades vendor.
For Republic this is next to the exit in Pallista Spaceport
Kaamos Territory Lore Objects (Empire)
Joiners and the Killik Hive Mind (Republic) – Alsakan Lowlands
History of Alderaan (Republic) – King’s Pass
Battle of Alderaan (Shared) – Juran Mountains
The War for Alderaan’s Throne (Shared) – Castle Panteer-Glarus Valley
Differences with Republic Taris Lore Objects
- Same locations: Environment of Taris, Malak’s Attack, Taris Prebombardment, Republic Reconstruction. Rest of the lore objects are all located in different locations.
Map of all Imperial Taris Lore Objects
Tularan Marsh Lore Objects
Environment of Taris (Tularan Marsh)
Malak’s Attack (Tularan Marsh/Transport Station Five)
- Look at the Lore Objects in Tularan Marsh map for entrance to Transport Station Five
The Sinking City Lore Objects
Jedi Civil War (The Sinking City)
Rakghoul Disease (The Sinking City/Dynamet General Hospital level 2)
- Look at the map for Jedi Civil War for location of Dynamet General Hospital
Republic Resettlement Zone Lore Objects
Map of all Republic Balmorra Lore Objects
- Rewarded after completing the Liberating Sobrik quest as part of Balmorra planet arc.
- See this list which shows the entire Balmorra planet quest arc.
Republic Relationships with Balmorra (Bugtown)
Balmorran Pollution (Camp Traken-4, north of Markaran Plains)
Markaran Plains Lore Objects
Imperial Subjugation (Markaran Plains)
Balmorran Corporations (Markaran Plains)
- Assembly Line area of Okara Droid Factory
The Invasion of Balmorra (Sundari Flatlands)
Map of all Quesh Lore Objects
Atmosphere of Quesh (Empire and Republic)
- Republic players will receive this when they accept the Venom Safeguards mission from a Republic commando on Quesh Republic Orbital station.
- Empire players will receive this when they accept the Toxic Clash mission from the Imperial Vaccination Officer in Quesh Imperial Orbital station.
Quesh Venom (Empire and Republic)
- Republic players will receive this from Venom Cleanup mission in Three Families War Camp from Goonawaro.
- Empire players will receive this when they accept the Toxic Clash mission from the Imperial Vaccination Officer in Quesh Imperial Orbital station.
Military Adrenals (Empire and Republic)
- Republic players will receive this during discussions with Moff Dracen during the The Republic Strikes Back mission in Broga’s Palace.
- If you are not sure which mission this is, check out this list.
- Empire players will receive this when you accept the Adrenal Appropriation mission in Imperial Outpost (Imperial Mining Control) from Captain Franges.
Note: Hoth, unlike previous planets, require you to have characters on both sides that can access the planet.
Map of all Hoth Lore Objects
Imperial War Strategy: Quagmires (Empire only)
- Obtained by talking to Captain Graich in Dorn Base to start to the Hoth bonus series for Empire (he is right next to the landing shuttle)
Keeping Warm: Do’s and Don’ts – Icefall Plains (shared)
Hoth: No Place for Vehicles – Highmount Ridge (Shared)
Caught Between Two Foes – Highmount Ridge (Republic only)
The Battle of Hoth (left) /Salvaging Starships (right)– Starship Graveyard (Shared)
Note: You need to have a Republic character that have completed Belsavis planet arc to get all of the lore objects.
Map of Belsavis Lore Objects
The World Razer – Republic only
- To get this codex entry, you must complete the Belsavis Republic planet arc which ends with The World Razer.
- If you are not sure which part of the Belsavis planet arc you have completed, you can check this list here.
Minimum Security Station Lore ObjectsBelsavis Vaults Belsavis Automated Security
The Domination Experiments (High Security Section)
- This is inside Republic territory inside the east most tower. You will likely get flagged there but as long you avoid the L55 champion droids you should be fine.
The Tomb Lore ObjectsPrimeval Beasts Mind Trap History of Belsavis Rakata Technology
Note: All of the lore objects here are shared between the two factions.
Map of Voss Lore Objects
Voss-Ka Lore Objects
The Old Paths Lore Objects
Gormak and Voss origins (The Pelath-Ri Marches)
Note: You must have a level 50 or above characters who have completed the Corellia planetary questline on both Empire and Republic side to get this Loremaster achievement.
Lore Objects Requiring Planetary Arc completion
- Medal of Imperial Glory – rewarded to Empire players who finish the Corellia planetary arc that ends with The Battle of Corellia.
- First Class Corellian Bloodstripes – rewarded to Republic players who finish the Corellia planetary arc that ends with Right to Arms.
Map of Corelllia Lore Objects
Incorporation Islands (Empire) Lore Objects
The Rocket Tram System (Empire)
Blastfield Shipyards (Republic) Lore Objects
Invasion of Corellia (Labor Valley)
Axial Park Lore Objects
Government District Lore Objects
The Legislature (Republic only)
Map of Ilum Lore ObjectsThe Republic’s Alien Allies The Battle for Ilum Ilum Crystals
A new blog went up on the SWTOR forums to discuss some details of the releases and events players can expect this holiday season.
With the Summer of SWTOR officially behind us, and some big announcements about our upcoming free Digital Expansion now released, I wanted to just share in one place a summary of the things we are working on for you in the months ahead. Some of this is a recap of information we have already released, but there are some new pieces here too!
First up is Game Update 2.4.2, which is currently targeted for launch on October 29th. This biweekly update contains the usual bug fixes and minor tweaks, but it is notable for two very important features: the start of Ranked PvP Season One, and the launch of web-based Ranked PvP Leaderboards!
Have you ever been frustrated trying to find an available name when making a new character? We currently have many, many millions of character names across all the servers, some of which are no longer in use, and as has been frequently noted here on the forums it is difficult to find any good names. We want to flag some 36% of those characters for rename, many of which were created in the early days after launch, and free up a lot of name options for our current players. Get ready to snag that name you always wanted! Exact details are forthcoming, but here’s what you need to know now: Current Subscribers will not have any characters renamed, regardless of activity or level on that character. Period. Even on inactive accounts, the bulk of characters renamed will be under level 10, and no character level 30 or higher will be renamed. November 12th is our current target date for this.
Speaking of November 12th, that will be the start of the next Bounty Contract Week, which we’ll continue to have every month. In other event news the mysterious Gree Starship will be returning in December. As you’ve seen, we continue to update and improve these events and add new Galactic Reputation rewards.
As Thanksgiving Season approaches, you are at the top of our list of things we are thankful for. We receive a lot of support from you, the players, and it’s really because of you that we are able to continue development on this game we love so much. We’d like to show a tiny measure of that thanks with a Double XP weekend starting November 27th and continuing through Thanksgiving Weekend until December 2nd.
The no-longer-super-secret space project has been revealed at last! We are working hard to bring you the Galactic Starfighter™ free Digital Expansion in February, but on December 3rd we are planning to open it up to Subscribers with Game Update 2.5: Galactic Starfighter Subscriber Early Access. Also in Game Update 2.5 we’ll have continued class balance updates and an all new PvP Warzone Arena, the Makeb Mesa Arena.
We will have individual blogs and updates on each and every one of the above items, stay tuned to SWTOR.com and these forums for updates! This isn’t an exhaustive list, and we are also working on some (very exciting) longer term stuff and some shorter term surprises we aren’t ready to cough up just yet. As always the dates listed above are the dates the teams are shooting for, and though we are working very hard and feel like we can hit them there is always a chance something will have to slip if it’s not ready. I’ll let you know as soon as we know if that happens.
We here at BioWare would like to say thank you for your continued support. I was going to say ‘keep your feedback coming’, but I don’t think you need the encouragement – you’re a vocal lot! But we love to hear it, and we wouldn’t rather have any other community than you. See you in game!
Bioware has released a list of class changes coming with Patch 2.5 and is looking for player feedback. You can submit your feedback here on the official forums.
Game Update 2.5 Class Changes
Hello there! We here on the Classes & Combat team wanted to take some time to keep players up-to-date on the changes we have planned for the upcoming Game Update 2.5. As always, these are subject to change, and we welcome your feedback. There are quite a few changes to go over, so with no further introduction, let’s dig in!Sith Inquisitor
- In addition to previous effects, Devour now makes your damage-over-time effects uncleansable. This affects Creeping Terror, Discharge, Crushing Darkness, and Affliction.
- In addition to previous effects, Psychic Absorption now makes your damage-over-time effects uncleansable. This affects Sever Force, Force Breach, Mind Crush, and Weaken Mind.
We previously mentioned this change in the Top 3 Answers thread for the Shadows. Specializations that depend on damage-over-time effects often have a hard time being effective in PvP, so we are trying out this change on one of the most damage-over-time dependent specializations in the game: Balance/Madness. As previously stated, this benefit will be for both Sorcerers/Sages and Shadows/Assassins, and if this change plays out well, we may expand it to other classes in the future.New Game Terminology
- Cleanse – Removes a limited number of a certain type (or types) of negative effects, usually Force or tech, from the target.
- Purge – Removes all negative dispellable effects from the target, usually yourself.
- The Sith Sorcerer’s Purge ability has been renamed Expunge.
- NOTE: Many ability tooltips have been changed to clarify whether an ability cleanses or purges negative effects from a target.
To go along with the damage-over-time protection for Madness/Balance, we needed to give players a simple and consistent way to understand the various manners in which negative effects are removed, so we came up with this terminology.
Cleanses tend to be abilities with rather short cooldowns, and they will no longer be able to remove protected Balance/Madness damage-over-time effects. Some examples of cleansing abilities are Cure, Field Aid, Toxin Scan, Triage, Restoration, and Expunge (formerly known as Purge).
Purges tend to have longer cooldowns and can usually only be used on yourself. In addition, purges will continue to remove the protected Madness/Balance damage-over-time effects. Some examples of purging abilities are Evasion, Dodge, Force Shroud, and Resilience.Sith Assassin
- Dark Charge no longer heals the Assassin, but now increases armor rating by 130% (up from 115%) and deals additional threat when it damages an enemy target.
- 3 stacks of Harnessed Darkness no longer cause the Assassin to be healed when Force Lightning deals damage. Instead, it grants Dark Protection, which increases damage reduction by 1%. Dark Protection stacks up to 4 times and lasts 18 seconds.
- Swelling Shadows has been redesigned: It now increases the armor rating Dark Charge grants by an additional 20/40%.
- Combat Technique no longer heals the Shadow, but now increases armor rating by 130% (up from 115%) and deals additional threat when it damages an enemy target.
- 3 stacks of Harnessed Shadows no longer cause the Shadow to be healed when Telekinetic Throw deals damage. Instead, it grants Shadow Protection, which increases damage reduction by 1%. Shadow Protection stacks up to 4 times and lasts 18 seconds.
- What was formerly Rapid Recovery has been renamed Elusiveness and has been redesigned: It now increases the armor rating Combat Technique grants by an additional 20/40%.
- What was formerly Elusiveness has been renamed Rapid Recovery (this was just a name change – the skill’s effects remain the same).
Again, we already went into detail about these changes in the Shadow’s Top 3 Answers thread, and as we have been following that thread, we noticed some good points brought up by the community about the healing boost provided to Dark Charge/Combat Technique by Overcharge Saber/Battle Readiness. With the loss of the Dark Charge/Combat Technique triggered healing process in 2.5, we are also considering a change to Overcharge Saber/Battle Readiness that would allow all the different Charges/Techniques to heal the Assassin/Shadow while Overcharge Saber/Battle Readiness is active (of course, everything you read here is subject to change, and we have not come to a final decision on this yet, which is why it does not appear in the notes).
While we had to remove “healing as a form of rotational, constant survivability” to rectify the spike damage issue for Assassin/Shadow tanks, we still care about theming and are not against some small self-healing for Assassins/Shadows in general. To this end, we are okay with all Assassin/Shadow specializations sharing a “panic button heal” ability on a long cooldown.Sith Inquisitor
- Slightly increased the damage dealt by Thrash.
- Slightly increased the damage dealt by Maul.
- Slightly increased the damage dealt by Lacerate.
- Slightly increased the damage dealt by Voltaic Slash.
- Slightly increased the damage dealt by Double Strike.
- Slightly increased the damage dealt by Shadow Strike.
- Slightly increased the damage dealt by Whirling Blow.
- Slightly increased the damage dealt by Clairvoyant Strike.
As with the other Assassin/Shadow changes, we have previously mentioned these changes in the Top 3 Answers thread for Shadows, and we changed these abilities because they all had various issues with how they were performing. So we brought these abilities in line with other abilities in the game because of player concerns that the Infiltration/Deception and Balance/Madness specializations did not provide adequate DPS in PvE – and even PvP in some situations.Imperial Agent
- Increased the damage dealt by Overload Shot.
- Increased the damage dealt by Quick Shot.
Overload Shot/Quick Shot was not performing well as an energy dump for Operatives/Scoundrels. Many players preferred to use Rifle Shot/Flurry of Bolts, even when they had available energy for Overload Shot/Quick Shot, because they did not feel that the damage done by Overload Shot/Quick Shot warranted the amount of energy it required. By increasing this ability’s damage, we hope to turn it into the energy dump that it should be – one that actually gets used when Operatives/Scoundrels have some extra energy to burn.Operatives and Scoundrels
- Operatives and Scoundrels can now be charged and pulled by other players while in cover. For Snipers and Gunslingers, cover remains unchanged.
Operatives and Scoundrels are very slippery, and we never intended for them to continue using cover after choosing to be an Operative/Scoundrel rather than a Sniper/Gunslinger at level 10. However, with the innate cover defenses being provided to Operatives and Scoundrels, we incentivized the use of cover beyond level 10 for them. Some Operatives and Scoundrels picked up on this incentive and used cover to become more survivable than we had intended for them to be.
With this change, we are moving all remaining defensive bonuses granted by cover into the Hold Position passive ability, which Snipers and Gunslingers already have. So while Operatives and Scoundrels will still be able to enter cover to use any abilities that require it, they will no longer gain any defensive bonuses while in cover. For Snipers and Gunslingers, this change has no real, noticeable effect.Sith Juggernaut
- Overwhelm has been added to the Vengeance skill tree and provides a 50/100% chance to immobilize the target for the duration of Ravage.
- Debilitation has been added to the Vigilance skill tree and provides a 50/100% chance to immobilize the target for the duration of Master Strike.
Vengeance/Vigilance Juggernauts/Guardians rely more on Ravage/Master Strike in combat than any other Sith Warrior/Jedi Knight specialization, making it one of their signature abilities. But they lacked a way to reliably use this ability in PvP – where players could just run away while it was being channeled. With this skill, already found on the Marauder/Sentinel, they can choose to now have a more reliable way of keeping their target around for Ravage/Master Strike.Sith Marauder
- The stacking buff provided by Juyo Form now lasts 24 seconds (up from 15) and can be applied once every second (down from every 1.5 seconds).
- The stacking Annihilator buff provided by Annihilate now lasts 24 seconds (up from 15).
- The stacking buff provided by Juyo Form now lasts 24 seconds (up from 15) and can be applied once every second (down from every 1.5 seconds).
- The stacking Merciless buff provided by Merciless Slash now lasts 24 seconds (up from 15).
These are quality of life improvements for Annihilation/Watchman Marauders/Sentinels. Often times, situations occur in combat that require players to temporarily withdraw for a bit. In these situations, we felt that Annihilation/Watchman Marauders/Sentinels were being penalized too severely. While we do intend for the Annihilation/Watchman specialization to have a ramp-up time, we do not intend for them to constantly repeat this ramp-up once they are in combat.Sith Marauder
- Bloodthirst and Predation no longer prevent the Marauder from building Fury while they are active.
- Bloodthirst now affects your entire Operation group up to 40 meters away from the Marauder (up from 30 meters) but also applies a debuff which lasts for five minutes on all affected group members. This debuff prevents affected players from regaining Bloodthirst while it is active.
- Inspiration and Transcendence no longer prevent the Sentinel from becoming Centered while they are active.
- Inspiration now affects your entire Operation group up to 40 meters away from the Sentinel (up from 30 meters) but also applies a debuff which lasts for five minutes on all affected group members. This debuff prevents affected players from regaining Inspiration while it is active.
Marauders/Sentinels were being penalized personally for helping their groups with Bloodthirst/Inspiration and Predation/Transcendence by not being allowed to build Fury/Centering while those buffs were active. Such a penalty actually discouraged the use of these group utilities, so we have decided to remove the personal penalty for their use – improving Marauder/Sentinel quality of life in the process.
Some Operation groups felt like they needed to bring a Marauder/Sentinel for each party in an Operation group to get the Bloodthirst/Inspiration buff, so we have made it affect a Marauder’s/Sentinel’s entire Operation group. We have also added a five minute long debuff to Bloodthirst/Inspiration to prevent Operation groups from feeling the need to bring as many Marauders/Sentinels as possible to “chain” Bloodthirst/Inspiration for as long as possible. Now a single Marauder/Sentinel will be able provide the full Bloodthirst/Inspiration benefit to his or her Operation group.Sith Marauder
- Undying Rage now has a 2 minute cooldown (up from 1 minute and 30 seconds).
- The health for Undying Rage is now spent when the damage reducing effect expires, rather than when it begins. It still costs 50% of current health.
- Undying no longer increases damage reduction but still reduces the cooldown of Undying Rage by 15/30 seconds.
- Force Vigor no longer interacts with Undying Rage. It now permanently increases passive damage reduction by 1/2% and still builds 1/2 Rage when Dual Saber Throw is used.
- Guarded by the Force now has a 2 minute cooldown (up from 1 minute and 30 seconds).
- The health for Guarded by the Force is now spent when the damage reducing effect expires, rather than when it begins. It still costs 50% of current health.
- Enduring no longer increases damage reduction but still reduces the cooldown of Guarded by the Force by 15/30 seconds.
- Force Vigor no longer interacts with Guarded by the Force. It now permanently increases passive damage reduction by 1/2% and still builds 1/2 Focus when Dual Saber Throw is used.
Marauders and Sentinels currently have some of the best on-demand (active) survivability tools in the game. These tools are necessary because, for a melee class, they have very little in terms of passive survivability, but Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force is an example of an ability that was just too good at providing survivability. Because Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force is improved by multiple skills and a set bonus, the fix was not simply a matter of increasing the cost or cooldown; it needed to be reworked in various ways.
We moved the health cost from the beginning to the end of the effect so that it would no longer synergize exceedingly well with a group member that could heal the Marauder/Sentinel. Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force was giving healers four (or five with the set bonus) seconds where their Marauder/Sentinel group member became nearly immune to damage and could rather easily be healed back to a more manageable health level. This needed to change because it provided the Marauder/Sentinel with an unbalanced advantage in group play.
The change to the cooldown of Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force makes the uptime of the ability a little less potent. With all of the different ways the cooldown gets modified, it was getting too low to be considered fairly balanced. A Rage/Focus Marauder/Sentinel with the PvP set bonus could have five seconds of being nearly immune to damage every 45 seconds. Now Rage/Focus Marauders/Sentinels will still be able to reduce the cooldown of the ability to one minute and 15 seconds, which is still 15 seconds less than the old base cooldown – but allows for adversaries to have an additional 30 seconds to deal with the Marauder/Sentinel between uses.
The cumulative effect of all these changes should bring Marauder/Sentinel survivability down to a more reasonable level in group play where healers are involved, while not doing too much to affect their survivability in solo play or in situations where no healer is present.
And that wraps up our current plans for Game Update 2.5 class changes. We hope you have enjoyed this inside look at class development. Please feel free to let us know what you think about the upcoming changes, and we will be keeping our eye out for good suggestions!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Combat Team
A list of items inside the SWTOR Tracker’s Bounty Pack which can be purchased on October 21 noon EDT.
Cyborg Construct AM-7 (Helm only)
Cyborg Construct RH-6 (Helm only)
Exchange Corporate Shirt (Chest only)
Hutt Cartel Corporate Shirt (Chest only)
Exquisite Dancer Armor Set (Female only)
Magnificent Dancer Armor Set (Female only)
Series 808 Cybernetic Armor Set
Charged Interrogator Armor Set
Overloaded Interrogator Armor Set
Galvanized Infantry Armor Set
Energized Infantry Armor Set
Expert Fighter Armor Set
Exquisite Formal Armor Set
Visas Marr’s Armor Set
Marka Ragnos’s Armor Set
Coastal Varactyl – Preview size is larger than it appears ingame
Flatland Zeldrate – Preview size is larger than it appears ingame
D3-S5 Astromech Droid
Model Ebon Hawk
JM-29 Assault Cannon
AD-13 Heavy Blaster
CD-35 Blaster Rifle
MR-38 Sniper Rifle
Unrelenting Aggressor Lightsaber
Unrelenting Aggressor Dualsaber
Charred Orange Color Crystal – Preview color is highly inaccurate, wait for ingame pic
SWTOR patch notes for Patch 2.4.1 which is scheduled to be deployed on October 15.
Game Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes General
- Priority Transport Terminals on the Republic Fleet have been adjusted and no longer fail to transport players in some instances.
- The "Area Loot" Preference now functions as intended when looting mission items while in a group.
Bounty Contract Week
- New Vehicle! The Praxon Aether has been added to the Bounty Brokers Association Galactic Reputation vendor and can be purchased in exchange for 50 completed Bounty Contracts.(Requires Champion rank with BBA)
- New Minipet! The Frosted Raptor can be obtained from the Bounty Brokers Association Galactic Reputation vendor in exchange for 25 completed Bounty Contracts. (Requires Champion rank with BBA)
- Bounty Kingpin Contract Authorizations are no longer consumed if the associated Kingpin Contract has been unlocked; players can refund the Authorization item back to the Bounty Contract Broker and use the completed contracts on a different Authorization.
- Bounty Kingpin missions are now properly designated as [WEEKLY] instead of [GROUP], though a group is still recommended when attempting the missions.
- New Bounty Pack: The Tracker’s Bounty Pack!
- The Tracker’s Bounty Pack items can now be previewed in Collections.
- The Tracker’s Bounty Pack will be available on October 21st! Cost: 320 Cartel Coins
- Hypercrates containing 24 Tracker’s Bounty Packs will be available on October 21st. (Discounted by 10% for a limited time!) Cost: 6,912 Cartel Coins
- The following Contraband Packs will no longer be available on the Cartel Market as of the dates listed:
- Regulator’s and Enforcer’s Contraband Packs: October 21st, 2013
- Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack: November 15th, 2013
- Archon’s Contraband Pack: December 17th, 2013
- Supreme Mogul’s Contraband Pack: January 14th, 2014
- The description for "Rename: Character Name" has been updated to clarify the item’s use and behavior.
- The Cartel Rarity is no longer incorrect for several Shipment 1 weapons.
- The channel duration of the Life Day Orb is now 15 seconds, bringing it in line with other Rest & Recharge items.
- Added "Found in Pursuer’s Bounty Pack" to the description for the Bounty Collector Title.
- Several items have had their descriptions updated in Collections to correctly reflect their rarity:
- Advanced Blue Core Eviscerating Crystal: Super Rare
- Advanced Blue Core Indestructible Crystal: Rare
- Poison Lobel: Rare
- Savanna Nekarr Cat: Rare
- Greenback Exoboar: Super Rare
- Flamecrest Exoboar: Super Rare
- Hoarfrost Exoboar: Super Rare
- Model Harrower Battle Cruiser: Super Rare
- Emote: Whatup: Rare
- Companion Characters are no longer defeated when using Quick Travel to go to the Republic or Imperial Landing Zone from certain areas of CZ-198.
- Treek will now unlock at the end of the initial conversation in all cases, rather than when the mission reward is accepted.
- Group leaders are now be able to queue for an additional replacement if a second member is lost while the group is already in the queue to backfill a slot.
- Groups containing 8 members will now be put into the same Operation instance when traveling.
- Traveling to an Operation now functions properly while in a group where any members have lockouts for the bosses:
- Players are no longer taken to their previous location rather than being taken into the Operation in some instances.
- Players no longer incorrectly see an error indicating their progress is farther along than the instance progress in some instances.
- Mission rewards, travel, and queuing now function properly for players who use Group Finder actions while in a group with a disconnected member.
- Using the spacebar to skip the opening cinematic no longer causes players to become stuck in place and unable to move or use any UI elements.
- The Kolto Tank now shows the proper texture during the encounter with Rasmus Blys.
- In Hard Mode, Corruptor Zero’s "Concussion Mine" ability now fires at the proper intervals, and there is less of an increase in damage dealt by additional stacks of the ability.
- The "Corrosive Grenade" debuff applied by Gate Commander Draxus can now be removed by any ability that removes negative effects.
- Gate Commander Draxus’ "Emergency Shield" is now be visible in Hard Mode.
- Guardians of the Fortress will now deal the correct damage and have the correct amount of health in 8-Person Story Mode.
- Maintaining crowd control abilities on enemies while Gate Commander Draxus has Escaped no longer causes him to become invulnerable for a short time upon returning.
- Dread Master Brontes no longer fails to properly transition into her Overcharge Beam phase in some instances.
- Players are no longer able to taunt Dread Master Brontes during the transition to her Overcharge Beam phase.
- The damage dealt and amount of health for The Fingers of Brontes are now correct in 8-Player Hard Mode and 16-Player Story Mode.
- Added a description to the "Enraged" buff.
- Names and descriptions throughout the encounter are now present in French or German.
- Players are no longer able to get to an area and avoid Dread Master Raptus’ Spinning Attack phase.
- Cursed Captive now deals the correct amount of damage when only a single player is present for the Tank Challenge in 8-Player and 16-Player Hard Mode.
- The encounter with Dread Master Calphayus will now progress properly after a failed attempt.
- During the final encounter, all bosses will remain on the platform for the duration of the battle and they will always return to their thrones as intended.
- Dreadmaster Calphayus’ crystals now respawn after a group fails the final encounter.
- The Conqueror Relic of Reactive Warding now absorbs the correct amount of damage on use.
- Players can now use Alt + Right Click to equip gear to a summoned Companion Character.
- Added a level 10 requirement to use a Mercenary Contract, preventing accidental consumption by ineligible characters.
- Firebrand PvP gear now displays proper textures.
- Items obtained from Jumpstart and Preferred Friends bundles are now bind on pickup.
- The Recovered Hero Armor set pieces now have the proper item type in their description instead of all being labeled as Chestpiece.
- Mira’s Headband now displays properly when worn by female characters with Body Type 1.
- Players are now able to complete the "Gearhead" and "Praxon Collector" Achievements upon obtaining the new Proaxon Aether from the Bounty Brokers Association Galactic Reputation Vendor.
- The Achievement "Loremaster of Quesh" is now able to be completed upon gaining "The Three Families" Lore Codex entry.
- The Achievement "Loremaster of Taris" is now able to be completed by Imperial players upon gaining the "Rakghoul Disease" Lore Codex entry.
- The Achievement "Loremaster of Tatooine" is now able to be completed upon gaining the "History of Tatooine" Lore Codex entry.
- Mission objects no longer become unusable in rare cases after players enter the phase of a group member who is on a different mission step.
- Marked: The conversation with Orin Va on Voss no longer ends prematurely when Treek, HK-51 or C2-N2 are summoned.
- Request an Audience: Players in Magada Ru’s cave on Voss are no longer caught in a cunning trap if they log out while in the cave.
- Set The Table: Players who log out while inside of the Republic Safe House phase are no longer trapped and can continue on this mission.
- Chaos on a Broken World: The conversation with Lieutenant Needa on Taris no longer ends prematurely when selecting certain dialogue options with Treek, HK-51 or 2V-R8 summoned.
- A Little R&R: Troopers are now held to their commitments to Sgt. Jaxo on their honor as an officer, and this mission is no longer listed as Optional.
- Some People Need Killing: Darth Tormen no longer displays incorrectly after interacting with him on The Tyrant. Note: This mission has been reset.
- Destroying ZX-10 Droids now provides group members credit only if they are in the area of the kill.
- Clipping Wings (Republic)/The Darkening Stars (Imperial)/[DAILY] Preemptive Strike: Players no longer fall through shuttles when they respawn.
- Dread Roots (Republic/Imperial): Group members now receive the proper number of Dread Roots when another member digs up the final root. Note: This mission has been reset.
- The Observer: Players will no long hover in front of the Observer battle ship when jumping off the front.
- The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk (Imperial): Players are no longer able use unintended entrances into the mission phase.
- PvP Guards throughout the galaxy have received additional training and are now level 55.
- Repaired a glitch in NR-02′s programming to help him remember which ship he’s on when contacting players in the Black Talon Flashpoint.
- Added music to accompany the encounter with the Bothrium Beast on Oricon.
- Imperial players who dare to encounter Dread Commander Selgh Kap’gohe on Oricon are no longer able to prevent themselves from taking damage while defeating him.
- Cartel Combat Specialists on Makeb no longer disguise themselves as friendly rather than enemies in some cases.
- Players are no longer able to initiate a vote to kick teammates before the Warzone match has begun.
- Medals are no longer granted for healing players before the match begins.
- Removed an improper cover point that could prevent Smugglers and Imperial Agents from being damaged by melee Classes.
- Players are no longer able to climb the fountain and give themselves an advantage in combat.
- Players are no longer able to climb on top of one of the overhead pipes to give themselves an advantage in combat.
- The Galaxy Map description for CZ-198 now correctly lists it as a moon.
- The chat window now displays a message when players use the "Flourish" emote, and it is now available from the Emote pull down menu.
- The scrollbar for lengthy Codex entries will now be sized correctly such that all information is able to be read.
- Information corruption to the Galactic Codex system caused by Hutt Cartel slicers has been corrected, and certain Empire-only or Republic-only Codex entries regarding the planet of Makeb are no longer displayed as available to everyone.
- Guests (or invaders) of the Three Families Palace may now earn the Lore Codex entry for "The Three Families" which tells of their history and role on Quesh’s mining operations.
- Citizens of the Empire have discovered new information on Taris that will allow players to earn the "Rakghoul Disease" Lore Codex entry.
- After a generous donation, the Tourism Cartel of Tatooine is able to provide visitors to Mos Ila Spaceport and Anchorhead Spaceport with information that will allow players to earn the "History of Tatooine" Lore Codex entry.
- Ships now function correctly for players who board by any means other than directly entering their Class hangar (i.e. Priority Transport Terminal or Legacy Perk) after traveling on a groupmate’s ship.
- Completed genetic modification treatment on all Varactyl Mounts such that their footsteps now sound like creatures rather than humanoids.
- Added additional security features to the Imperial Dorn Base on Hoth to prevent Republic infiltration.
- Made several corrections to art across CZ-198, including the Flashpoints.
- Players validating their email address on the Character Select screen can now use the "Enter" key to submit.
- Updated various taxi paths on Voss to reduce display issues while players are riding a taxi.
- Made updates to the Supply Yard Railways and Launch Staging Logistics areas to ensure that all enemies can reach players who are attacking them.
- Players are no longer able to be killed by lava that they do not touch while in the Starship Wastes area.
Dread Master Raptus
Items in the flashdrive from the New York SWTOR Cantina Tour which occurred on October 12, 2013. Items of interest includes a customization for Blizz and Zaldrate mount. Special thanks to a friend who went to the Cantina Tour and obtained the flashdrive for me.
Blizz Customization (left), Blurrg pets (right)
Formal Wear (left), Infected Wamprat (right)
Republic Scout (left), Imperial Scout (middle), Imperial Scout attachments (right)
Imp Scout 2 (left), Republic Scout paint jobs (middle), Republic Gunship paint jobs (right)
The second digital expansion for SWTOR was revealed today to be Galactic Starfighter, a digital expansion that features PvP dogfighting in space. This digital expansion will be free for all players with early access for subscribers.
Experience epic Player-vs-Player (PvP) dogfighting in the new Free-to-Play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Expansion, Galactic Starfighter. Join 12v12 free flight combat action and jump into fierce factional battles as the war between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic explodes into space. Compete and advance to earn ground game rewards plus new weapons, powers and abilities to customize your ultimate Starfighter!
- 12v12 FREE FLIGHT SPACE COMBAT: Jump into fierce PvP space battles with your friends and Companions.
- MULTIPLE BATTLE ZONES AND GAMEPLAY MODES: Travel to multiple space locations and fight through exciting battles with different gameplay modes.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR STARFIGHTER: Choose from a variety of unique ships and unlock an abundant set of new weapons, powers and abilities as you advance!
- MASTER A VARIETY OF SHIP ROLES: From a Scout to a Gunship, master various ship roles that suit your combat style.
- EARN GROUND GAME REWARDS: Gain additional XP that gives your ground game characters a boost.
Subscribers as of November 1, 2013, qualify for the following bonuses:
Exclusive Gunship "Daring" Paint Jobs with Early Gunship Unlock – plus all Subscriber Early Access Rewards*!
Subscriber Early Access Rewards
(December 3, 2013 – January 13, 2014)
- Early Access Starting December 3
- Exclusive Gunship "Daring" Paint Jobs with Early Gunship Role Unlock Only available to Subscribers who were also Subscribers on November 1, 2013
- Strike Fighter “Valiant” Paint Jobs
- Scout "Valiant" Paint Jobs
- Imperial Battle Ace and Republic Squadron Commander Pilot Suits
- In-Game Titles: “First Galactic Starfighter” and “Test Pilot”
- Maximum leveling and progression
Preferred Status Early Access Rewards
(January 14, 2014 – February 3, 2014)
- Early Access Starting January 14
- Imperial Battle Ace Pilot Suit
- Republic Squadron Commander Pilot Suit
- In-Game Title: “Test Pilot”
- Also available to Subscribers during this period.
Free-to-Play Access Rewards
(February 4, 2014 – Ongoing)
- Imperial Battle Ace Pilot Suit
- Republic Squadron Commander Pilot Suit
- Available to all players with a SWTOR account during this period.
Information taken from the official website: http://www.swtor.com/galactic-starfighter
PvP only, no level cap raise or PvE content
2nd Digital Expansion | 10.08.2013, 08:59 PM
There will not be a new planet and there is no increase to the level cap with this expansion. We really wanted to focus this expansion around space off of rails where you get to fight your friends (and enemies!)
To that point, there will not be any Space based PvE content with the Digital Expansion. It is only going to be PvP.
Will appear on PTS before hitting live
2nd Digital Expansion | 10.08.2013, 08:10 PM
Yup! The current plan is that you will see it on PTS before it goes live. I have no information to release yet as to "when" though.
The post SWTOR: Bioware reveals Galactic Starfighter second digital expansion appeared first on Dulfy.
A guide to all the 5 bosses within Dread Palace operation introduced with SWTOR patch 2.4. Only hardmode versions of the guides are currently available.
- Dread Forged – rating 178 gear with set bonus
- Oriconian – rating 178 gear without set bonus
- Praxon Pyroclast from Dread Council (HM)
HardmodeBestia Dread Foraged Earpiece/Bracers + random Oriconian Tyrans Dread Forged Relic + random Oriconian Calphayrus Dread Forged Boots + random Oriconian Raptus Dread Forged Legs + random 2x Oriconian Dread Council Dread Foraged Mainhand + random 2x Oriconian
A guide to the Dread Council, the final boss encounter of Dread Palace operation. This guide is currently available for hardmode only.
Loot: Unassembled Dread Forged Mainhand (rating 178), 2 random pieces of Oriconian gear (rating 178, no set bonus), 1x Exotic Element Equalizer, 6 Ultimate Commendations, 8 Elite Commendations, Praxon Pyroclast speeder.
Recommended gear: Underworld/Verpine. Kell Dragon is more than sufficient.
Enrage timer: Unknown but it is fairly tight due to his high HP.
Phase 1 – 100-50%
Bestia will become active first, followed by Calphayus, Raptus and finally Tyrans. They each have their own separate abilities and the raid will need to split up to deal with them.
- Bestia – Tanks will need to be on her and tank swap whenever they get 3-4 stacks of her debuff.
- Calphayus – Offtank will need to be on him when they swapped from Bestia, a melee DPS should be chasing him around
- Raptus – a high mobility rDPS should be kiting him (i.e. DoT spec’ed class is the best).
- Tyrans – Doesn’t need to be tanked or kited. We stick 2 rDPS on him that swap to Bestia when Tyrans reaches ~55%.
- Force Push attack that will throw you across the room – stand in the very middle of the room or face yourself such that you will get pushed to the middle of the room.
- Places a stacking debuff on the tanks that requires tank swap as it allows Bestia to deal more damage and potentially one shot the tanks at high stacks. We tend to tank swap at 3-4 stacks or after 2 Force Push.
- Corruption aura around her that buff any other Dread Master standing next to her (increases their damage done and reduces their damage taken.
- Has a shield around himself that reflects all damage coming outside the shield. Melee DPS is the best candidate for this
- Regularly drops orange circles on the ground. Any player standing in it will have their healing received reduced and any Dread Master standing in it will take reduced damage.
- Deadly Slash attack with frontal knockback (purple telegraph on the ground). Either run out of it or run into him to avoid the knockback.
- Also has a Whirlwind attack where he will spin and chase a player. Stay outside the red circle or you will take massive damage.
- Periodically cast out 4 Death Marks on the raid. Each Dark Mark has a different icon and different duration. If the Death Mark is allowed to expire on the player, it will instantly one shot them. I have labeled the 4 marks here with ranking based on their duration (1 is the shortest). Anyone with a cleanse can remove them, including agent/smuggler’s Evasion skill. This leaves just tanks/melee DPS without cleanse and healers should prioritize them first.
- Also casts Thundering Blast, a blast that will hit anyone in the path of the blast. Hits for ~10k damage as long he doesn’t get buffed by Bestia.
- Pulls random players to him, this is more of an annoying for people kiting Calphayus or tanking Bestia as the pull can screw up their pathing.
Pushing to phase 2
Phase 2 will trigger if all four Dread Masters get to 50% HP within 40s of each other, When the first one reaches 50%, that Dread Master will return to his/her throne and start channeling Siphon Energy. It is a 40s channel and at end of the channel they heal up. What this means is that you need to push every Dread Master to ~55% and then together as a raid, starting pushing them one at a time to 50%. Once the first one returns to the throne, you have <40s to push the other 3 to 50%.
In phase 2, the ghost form of Styrak and Brontes will return. One player will need to head to Brontes’s throne, go through the portal, and interact with the crystal on top of her throne to remove her Supremacy buff, which will make her immune to damage otherwise when she gets low. One of the tanks will need to go and do the same for Styrak. Styrak is taunt immune but getting this crystal the the subsequent buff seems to make him sticking on the tank with the buff.
- Bronte’s throne is to the left of the entrance if you are facing the entrance. Styrak’s the throne is to the right of the entrance.
You want to drag Styrak and Brontes together so DPS can AoE both them of at the same time. There is a timer for getting this phase as each of the 4 other Dread Masters have a buff called Weakened. When this buff expires, they will jump down and enter the fight. If this happens and Brontes and/or Styrak still remains alive then you are going to have a very bad time.
Styrak should die fast as he gains a stacking buff that increases his damage output. After Styrak is dead, get Brontes to 20% and stay away from the entrance. Brontes will cast her Overcharged Beam attack which will always point first at the entrance. This beam will one shot players if they get hit by it.
Phase 3 is much like Phase 1 except there is no tank swapping on Bestia since she doesn’t put the stacking debuff on tanks anymore. Two DPS should head to Tyrans and Raptus’s throne and grab their crystals. The buff they receive seem to allow the the specific bosses to stick on them.
We also do a bit of rearrangement of the DPS in this phase compare to phase 1. Calphayrus’s DPS will switch to Tyrans, Tyran’s DPS will switch to Bestia and Raptus’s DPS remains the same. Calphayrus seems to cast Dark Empowerment if you bring him to 30% HP or below and this wipes the raid if he finishes casting it. Even if you push to phase 4, he will keep casting this ability.
You want to bring Bestia to ~20-25% and then get everyone else except for Calphayrus to around the same % (Calphayrus should remain above 30%). Then push one of the Dread Masters (we picked Tyrans) to 15% and this will trigger phase 4.
Phase 4 is soft enrage phase where all four Dread Masters will gather around the holocron and do perioidic damage that increases with time as their buff stacks get higher. Every Dread Master should be fairly low in HP except for Calphayrus which you should kill last. Focus your DPS on one Dread Master at a time.
For healers, if the healing becomes a bit hard to keep up, focus on keeping the DPS alive as the tanks are not tanking anything in this phase.
A guide to Dread Master Raptus, the fourth boss of Dread Palace operation introduced with patch 2.4.Only hardmode guide is currently available.
HP: 3.3 million (8m)
Loot: Unassembled Dread Forged Legs (rating 178), 2 random pieces of Oriconian gear (rating 178, no set bonus), 1x Exotic Element Equalizer, 6 Ultimate Commendations, 8 Elite Commendations.
Recommended gear: Underworld/Verpine. Kell Dragon is more than sufficient.
Enrage timer: Unknown but it is fairly tight due to his high HP.
You will start the fight with Raptus in a tiny room fairly soon you will be teleported to a circular platform where you will remain for the rest of the fight. Tanks should try aim to tank Raptus in the middle of the circular platform if possible to give room for Raptus’s AoE attacks and avoid getting knocked off the platform.
- Deadly Slash – a 2.0s cast cleave attack followed with a knockback. Sometimes this ability can bug out and he doesn’t actually do the knockback even if the conal graphic appears on screen. Make sure he is turned away from the raid and run through him to avoid the knockback.
- Rising Slash – This attack will knock the current tank way up into the air and forces a tank swap. Make sure the tanks are not tanking the boss by the edge of the platform as they could potentially fall off the platform and die.
- Force Execution – This attack doesn’t happen often but it is basically a huge beam attack with a circle centered on Raptus. Anyone caught in the beam takes damage while anyone standing inside the circle when it turns red will die instantly. This ability has a 3.0s cast so tanks should have enough time to get out.
- Swirling Circle – Whoever get this swirling circle will need to move away from the raid. This circle will teleport everyone in it to the back of the platform onto a bridge. This bridge is filled with gaps but it is fairly easy to navigate. Players who get teleported will need to run back to the fight.
Immediately after getting teleported to the big platform, Raptus will become immune and players will need to run up to the stage that he is standing and grab their curses. You will need these curses in order to enter the challenges.
- Shine of the Incompetent (Green) – Healing power increased. Maximum health decreased. This shrine is designed for healers.
- Shine of the Coward (Purple) – Armor increased. Threat generation decreased. This shrine is designed for tanks.
- Shrine of the Weakling (Orange) – Tech and Force Power increased. Armor decreased.
At around 75% and 50%, shortly after everyone have grabbed their curses, Raptus will directly challenge a player (usually a DPS) and then open up three of the six portals on the edges of the circular platform. You have exactly 1 minute to complete all three challenges but if you do them fast you can complete all three within 30s.
- The player being directly challenged need to kite Raptus around while he performs the Spinning Attack (one shot if you let him hit you with it). While Spinning Attack is active Raptus is immune to all damage so the player being challenged should just kite him and survive.
- Rest of the players should enter their appropriate portals except for one of the tanks. Only one tank need to go inside the purple portal to complete the challenge while the other wait outside on the big platform to grab Raptus once everyone have finished their challenges.
- Do not go through the portals until everyone else that is going through your portal is ready as the challenge begins as soon as your enter the portals.
Each of the portals have a different challenge
- Green (healers) – Need to keep a Dying captive alive while a DoT is ticking his HP away.
- Purple (tanks) – Survive pulsating AoE damage from a single mob.
- Orange (DPS) – Kill a single mob – interrupt Health of the Void when the mob casts it at 25%.
Failing a challenge isn’t the end of the world but each failed challenge will grant a buff to Raptus (i.e. failing the healing challenge and the tank challenge will grant two separate buffs to Raptus). There are two rounds of challenges and if you failed too many of them then you will have a very rough time killing Raptus.
After you finish both set of the challenges, rest of the fight is pretty much killing him while avoiding his knockbacks and especially his Force Execution attack. Make sure you grab the curses as they can help you even if they are not required anymore for challenges.
The post SWTOR Dread Master Raptus Dread Palace operation guide appeared first on Dulfy.
A guide to Dread Master Calphayus, the third boss of Dread Palace operation introduced with SWTOR Patch 2.4. Only hardmode version of the guide is currently available.
Calphayus is located at the top right entrance of the palace (Sanctuary of Eternity).
Loot: Unassembled Dread Forged Boots (rating 178), 1 random pieces of Oriconian gear (rating 178, no set bonus), 1x Exotic Element Equalizer, 6 Ultimate Commendations, 8 Elite Commendations.
Recommended gear: Underworld/Verpine. Kell Dragon is more than sufficient.
HP: 1.71 million (8m)
Enrage timer: Unknown
Split your team into groups of 2. Each group with a tank, healer and 2 DPS.
Phase 1 – 100 – 80%
There are two abilities that you should be aware in phase 1
- Inevitability – massive frontal knockback and applies a debuff that will kill you instantly if you take any damage from Calphayus. This is a tank swapping mechanic as the other tank has to taunt immediately after this cast go off to prevent Calphayus from going after the other tank. Be sure to turn Calphayus away from rest of raid to prevent them from getting this debuff.
- Distorted Perceptions – massive red circle under a random player. The targeted player will receive a ticking DoT that hits for ~3k damage per second and have their movement slow. Make sure the red circle isn’t near any other player, especially those with the Inevitability debuff as it will instantly kill them.
Phase 2 – 80%
At 80%, Calphayus will go immune and open up two portals. The blue one is the portal to the past and the orange one is the portal to the future. The raid will need to split into two, with one team going into the past and the other going into the future.
The future team’s room has the boss and Dread Defiler adds that spawn to cast Mass Affliction. Your #1 priority is to kill off the Defiler adds before they can get their cast off (15s cast). You cannot kill off Calphayus in there but if you get him to 20%, he will become immune to damage and stop attacking the group.
Your goal here is to find the Dark Growth. It can spawn in one of five spots. In this picture, it has spawned in the back left position.
Once you have located the Dark Growth, relay the location to the Past team. Do not attack it.
Go into the back of the room and protect that Seed of Knowledge from waves of adds while holding off the boss. You can heal the Seed of Knowledge if it takes damage.
- Dread Ravager – melee adds
- Dread Corruptor – casts DoTs on the seed and then disappears. Can be interrupted.
- Dread Despoiler – casts lighting attacks on the seed.
You need to keep the seed alive for 75 seconds, until it finishes the Pure Seed channel. During this time, the Future team should have told you where the Dark Growth has spawned.
Once the seed has finished channeling, , pick it up and plant it at the the location indicated by Future team. If done correctly, you will receive message that the Corruption of Future has ended.
Phase 3 (80-50%)
Once Phase 2 had ended, players should prepare to get teleported back to the “present”. Calphayrus is still at 80% where you left him and tanks will need to grab him immediately and turn him away.
Phase 3 is identical to phase 1 and more of a filler phase.
Phase 4- 50%
At 50%, the same two portals open again but this time you must pick a different portal from last time.
Keep damaging Calphayus until he leaps to one of the four fountains and smash one of the crystals. When this happens, you must relay the fountain location and exactly which Focus Crystal has disappeared in that fountain to the Past team. For the crystal location, we find it helpful to use the clock system since the position of crystals on every fountain is different and the clock system is just more accurate.
If the Past Team has destroyed the correct crystal, then Calphayrus will be knocked down and be vulnerable to damage again. There is a time limit of 30s to destroy the correct crystal since Calphayru’s Dark Empowerment (which makes him immune to damage) only lasts 30s and if he finishes channeling then you fail the encounter.
You will need to do this two more times before this phase completes.
Your job is to locate the crystal indicated by the Future team and destroy that specific crystal. Calphayus will harass your team inside the past room but if you damage him down to 20% he will go immune and stop attacking you.
You will need to do this three times for each crystal that the Future team tells you to destroy.
Phase 5- 50-20%
This phase, like phase 3, is exactly the same as phase 1 and intended to be a filler phase until you damage Calphayus to 20% and reach phase 6.
Phase 6- 20%
Like the previous times, two portals open again but this time instead of splitting your raid into two, have a healer/tank go into the Past portal (blue) and rest of the raid head into the Future portal (future). You can also have a DPS going into the past portal instead of a tank if your DPS is good.
The tank/DPS will find a Seed of Knowledge pyramid object at back of the Past room behind the throne. They will need to carry it back to the entrance and exit the portal. They will continue to take damage while carrying this Seed of Knowledge and their movement speed will be slowed. Do not use any stun breaker or anything that enhance your movement speed as doing so will cause the Seed to disappear.
- Sorc/Sage healers can pull the carrier back to the entrance to save some time.
Once the Seed carrier has exited the portal, they will need to deposit it on the altar on one side of the throne. This will place a yellow circle on the same location inside the Future room. Make sure to tell rest of your raid where you placed the Seed of Knowledge.
There are two seeds in the Past portal room but the same person cannot carry the second seed again. Need someone new to carry it for the second time.
Calphayus cannot be damaged until the Seed carrier has placed the Seed on the altar. He will be able to attack you so you will need to heal the tanks. Once the Seed has being placed, a yellow circle will appear in the same side of the throne that the Seed was placed. Drag Calphayus into this yellow circle while staying out of it yourself and the yellow circle will knock Calphayus down, allowing you to damage to him for around 10 seconds.
There are two Seeds of Knowledge available so you have about 20 seconds in total to kill him. If you fail to kill him within the time limit, the encounter will fail.
The post SWTOR Dread Master Calphayus Dread Palace operation guide appeared first on Dulfy.
A guide to Dread Master Tyrans, the second boss of Dread Palace operation introduced with SWTOR Patch 2.4. Only hardmode version of the guide is currently available.
Tyrans is at the end of the pathway on bottom left entrance of the palace.
Loot: Unassembled Dread Forged Relic (rating 178), 1 random pieces of Oriconian gear (rating 178, no set bonus), 1x Exotic Element Equalizer, 6 Ultimate Commendations, 8 Elite Commendations.
Recommended gear: Underworld/Verpine. Kell Dragon is more than sufficient.
HP: 2.92 million (8m)
Enrage timer: Unknown
1. Thundering Blast, a frontal blast that hits players for 20-25k damage. Turn boss away from raid.
2. Simplification – Three successive circles will be placed on the main tank (tank swap) and two random raid members. This circle gradually get smaller and destroy the tile the player was standing on.
3. Inferno – a red debuff placed on 3-4 random raid members after Simplification. When this debuff ends a red fire is placed on the player’s location.
4. Affliction – A green DoT placed on 2 random raid members, cannot be cleansed and ticks for 5.5k dmg every 3 seconds.
To deal with the Simplification and Inferno mechanic, our raid group starts the fight on the left side and then gradually move to the right. Tanks/melee DPS will be dropping the red circles from Simplification on the tile that Tyrans was standing or tiles nearby while the ranged DPS/healer drops them on the tiles on the sides (i.e.near entrance/back). For the fire from Inferno you just need to drop them in a place that doesn’t block other players since it only lasts for 10s.
- If you fall off you will take fall damage and there is a transporter at the top you can use to get back up.
Thundering Blast is the main attack of Tyrans. You have to turn him away from the raid so that when he casts this attack, the blast doesn’t damage anyone since it is a frontal attack. What kills a lot of our DPS in the video is that the tanks let Thundering Blast hit one of the DPS, which doesn’t kill them but the affliction DoT they have on them tend to finish them off. The Thundering Blast attack can deal ~20k –25k damage to players.
Simplification is an ability casted by Tyrans that put red circles on the main tank and two other random raid members one at a time. This circle gradually get smaller and when it reaches the smallest size it will turn the tile that the player is standing on red. This tile will soon break off and anyone standing on top of it will fall off.
- The red circle will always be on the main tank first. This requires a tank swap so the tank can drop the circle off. We usually have the tank move Tyrans one tile over and then have the tank with the circle stand in the previous tile to break it off.
Inferno usually follows Simplification, it puts a debuff icon on four random players that will cause them to drop a red fire on their position when the debuff expires. Each debuff have a different duration so those with shorter debuffs need to becareful to not block off players with longer debuffs if they are dropping circles in the same general area. The fire from Inferno only lasts for 10 seconds.
Last but not least, Tyrans will put two Affliction DoTs on random players. This DoT cannot be cleansed and ticks for ~5.5k damage every 3 seconds. The DoT itself isn’t lethal can kill someone off if they are low on health.
The post SWTOR Dread Master Tyrans Dread Palace operation guide appeared first on Dulfy.
A guide to Dread Master Bestia, the first boss of Dread Palace operation introduced with SWTOR Patch 2.4. Only hardmode version of the guide is currently available.
Bestia is at the end of the pathway on bottom right entrance of the palace.
Loot: Unassembled Dread Forged Earpiece (rating 178), 1 random pieces of Oriconian gear (rating 178, no set bonus), 1x Exotic Element Equalizer, 6 Ultimate Commendations, 8 Elite Commendations.
Recommended gear: Underworld/Verpine. Kell Dragon is more than sufficient.
HP: 2.05 million (8m)
Enrage timer: Unknown
Dread Master Bestia won’t aggro you unless you attack her first so you can stand next to her. She won’t come down engage you until phase 2 so phase 1 is just dealing with her adds. Bestia will come down and activate phase 2 once you have killed 4 Dread Monsters.
a) Dread Tentacle
- Will randomly target someone (announced in red text) and cast an attack called Spit. If you do not interrupt this Spit attack, the tentacle will one shot whoever it was targeting. The cast is 8s so should give you plenty of time to interrupt it. Kill these tentacles first if possible so you don’t have to worry about missed interrupts.
b) Dread larva
- Cast an AoE attack called Expectorate that hits for ~6.5k damage to the raid. These guys should be killed next after the tentacles.
c) Dread Monster
- These guys have a bit more HP and also buff each other if they get close (they have the “enraged” graphic when this buff is active). Raid will need to split these guys apart and also keep them away from Bestia in phase 2.
Dread Master Bestia will come down in Phase 2. Phase 2 continues until Bestia reaches 50%, at which point she will cast Gathering Forces and start phase 3.
She has a couple of abilities you need to beware of
- Stacking debuff on tanks. Tank should swap generally at 4 stacks but sometimes we let the tanks get to 8 stacks. If you have more than 5 stacks of this debuff and Bestia uses her Dread Strike (channeled attack) on you, you will take a ton of damage.
- Combusting Seed. Red circle placed on a random raid member. This circle moves with you and will explode shortly dealing around 18k damage so move away from the raid when you get it. You will want to be topped off and/or bubbled if you get this circle. There is also a debuff icon that ticks down so healers can tell easily who has the red circle.
- When you get this circle, you want to keep moving as much as possible as you can get the Dread Pool debuff at the same time which is also a red circle but doesn’t move with you.
- Dread Pool is a red pool placed under a random raid member. This pool ticks for ~12k damage per tick if you stand or move inside it. Normally this pool isn’t hard to spot/avoid but you can get this pool dropped on you at the same time you get the Combusting Seed circle so this makes it very hard to spot. Even if you do manage to spot the pool and move out of it in time, the explosion from Combusting Seed circle can kill you.
Phase 3 is just a combination of phase 1 and phase 2. Bestia will use all of her abilities from phase 2 and summon adds from phase 1 (she will also say My pets are legion! Behold!)
Bestia will buff any Dread Monsters near her so tank them away from her.
The post SWTOR Dread Master Bestia Dread Palace operation guide appeared first on Dulfy.
A guide to Dread Master Brontes, the last boss of Dread Fortress operation. Only hardmode guide is currently available.
Loot: Unassembled Dread Forged Chest (rating 178), 2 random pieces of Oriconian gear (rating 178, no set bonus), 1x Exotic Element Equalizer, 6 Ultimate Commendations, 8 Elite Commendations, and Volcanic Kell Drake.
Recommended gear: Underworld/Verpine. Kell Dragon is more than sufficient.
Phase 1 has three types of enemies
- Left Hand of Brontes
- Right Hand of Brontes
- Finger of Brontes
Fingers of Brontes should be killed by DPS ASAP as they can deal a lot of damage if you don’t kill them quickly (they will normally use their Pulse Beam attack which only deals ~3k damage but if you don’t kill them before their buff timer expires, they will start using Focused Beam which hits for anywhere from 5-10k per hit). They do spawn in random locations so DPS have to keep an eye out for them.
The Left and Right Hand of Brontes will need to be turned away from the raid as they have a nasty conal slam attack that can wreck the raid if not turned away. Each hand will despawn and respawn on the other side of the room if you deal a certain % of damage to it (~20%). When they despawn, they leave a debuff on the tank that was tanking them so they will need to be picked up by a different tank when they reappear (i.e. tank swap).
Different raid groups have a different ways to deal with the two hands. Some groups damage them equally so they despawn roughly at the same time and tanks can just swap when they respawn. Other raid groups focus all the DPS on one hand first and whenever this hand respawns they do a tank swap. The second method is what my raid group uses as we find it easier to manage.
During the transition, a pair of Reach of Brontes will spawn at the feet of random players and start beaming together. Anyone caught inside the beam will die instantly. Those who are too close to the Reach of Brontes will take massive AoE damage unless they move away. Four pairs will spawn one after the other during this transition.
During phase 2, you get to damage Dread Master Brontes to 50%. You have to watch out for three things
- Brontes’s Arcing Assault cleave and tank swap
- Corrupted Clone’s Laser Blaster and nanites
- Energy Spheres (run into them at 15-19 stacks)
Dread Master Brontes has a frontal cleave called Arcing Assault. This attack come in two versions, a 1s cast and a 4s channel that usually casted back to back. The 1s cast isn’t too worrisome but the 4s channel will place 4 stacks of debuff on the tank, which increases their damage taken from Brontes and forces a tank swap. Make sure to turn Brontes away from the raid as well or the entire raid will get cleaved and debuffed by Arcing Assault.
Corrupted Clones of Kephess will also spawn during this phase and they will need to be tanked by the offtank. Much like Kephess in Terror from Beyond, the clone has a conal attack called Laser Blast and will need to be faced away from the raid. In addition to the Laser Blast attack, the clone will throw out Corrupted Nanites on random raid members which can be cleansed.
Starting at ~65%, Brontes will say “Your limitations must be explored” and Energy Spheres will appear around the room. These Energy Spheres are attached to one random player in the raid (usually a DPS). Whoever is targeted by the Energy Sphere need to run into it to explode it but you do not want to do this until the Energy Sphere has at least 15+ stacks (but under 20) of a buff.
- If you run into the sphere too early, you will take too much damage and likely die
- If you let the sphere get 20 stacks, it will explode dealing massive AoE damage.
- If you have defensive cooldowns that significantly reduce your damage intake (i.e. marauders/sentinels), you can run into them early, just don’t explode them near the raid.
Before you reach the 50% transition and trigger it, you want to clean up the Clones and Energy Spheres as much as you can as they can make this transition difficult. Do not stand in the direction that Brontes is facing when this transition starts (she always faces the same direction) or you will die right away when her beam comes up.
Brontes’s beam will start in a clockwise fashion and if her beam touches any of the Unshielded D-09 Droids, there will be a massive explosion that wipes out your raid. Your goal is to kill the droids before her beam gets there.This is a DPS race for the most part.
Once her beam completes a full revolution around the room, this transition ends. Healers will need to be prepared and top everyone off/bubble everyone as the next phase is very intensive for healing.
At start of Phase 3, there will be 6 Fingers of Brontes in the middle and two Hands of Brontes on the side. It is tank’s job to grab the Hands of Brontes while everyone else grab one Finger of Brontes and stand next to it. (It helps if you pre-assign everyone to a finger). You want a healer on either side so they can be in range of the tanks holding Hands of Brontes.
Spike of Pain is a purple circle place under random player. It deals ~10-12k damage if you do not move out of it. With how heretic this phase, some purple circles may go unnoticed and they can kill off players who are low on HP. It is worth mentioning them early so you know to avoid them.
Fingers of Brontes: Everyone need to focus on one Finger at a time as these fingers will start casting Focused Beams that deals massive damage if they are not killed quick enough. You cannot move away from the Fingers as they will start shooting someone else instead so you want to kill melee DPS’s fingers, then healer’s, and then finally ranged DPS. This order free up the melee DPS right away so they can help with other fingers and allow healers to focus on healing.
Hands of Brontes: Tanks will need to kite Hands of Brontes’s slam to kill Energy Spheres that are trying to reach rest of the raid while rest of the raid is killing their fingers. The spheres will come from two corners of the room but which corner they spawn from is purely random. Also becareful to never point the slam at rest of the raid as that can cause some serious raid damage.
Once all the Fingers are dead, focus DPS on the Hands evenly. The Energy Spheres do not stop coming until both hands are dead and transition to phase 4 so if you despawn one hand too early (despawns at ~ 5%), you will have nothing to destroy the Energy Spheres on that side.
Phase 4 is a soft enrage phase. Both hands will spawn again with their low HP on two diagonal corners of the room. Tanks will need to run there and grab them. Interrupting their slam attack seems to create a shield around them, which temporary protects you from Brontes’s stacking debuff. Finishing off the hands will lead you to the final burn phase.
Once the hands are dead, pull Brontes to a wall and tank her there.
- Manifest Supremacy is her stacking debuff, which increases the damage you take from Brontes but is also a DoT that ticks harder with more stacks. It appears to tick every 5 seconds and when you get to ~20 stacks it can deal close to 10k damage per tick.
- Purple circles will spawn on top of random players. Move away from them.
- Fire and Forget – selects a random raid member and punt them away like Styrak in S&V last phase. Tanks need to taunt Brontes back immediately after she punts someone or they will be killed. Ideally everyone should have their back to a wall but the purple circles make it a bit hard to stack up.
The goal here is to kill Brontes before her stacking debuff becomes too much to handle.
The post SWTOR Dread Master Brontes Dread Fortress operation guide appeared first on Dulfy.
A guide to locating and the four bonus missions on Oricon for the Bonus missions achievements under Daily –> Oricon
Watchtower Watchers – Achievement: Watching out for Watchers
- Part of [DAILY] The Tower’s Core
- When you approach the tower, you will see sensor arrays on the wall that you can click and interact. Interacting with them will grant you this bonus mission.
- Click 5 sensor arrays and defeat an elite to complete this bonus mission. You will get the achievement when you turn in the bonus mission.
Power of Dread – Achievement: Reshaping Oricon
- Part of [DAILY] Dread Engines
- When you are destroying the 3 Terraforming devices required for the daily, click on the crystal that is revealed when a device is destroyed and it will grant you the bonus mission.
- Head to the area indicated by the bonus mission and interact with this Ancient Energy Pyramid to spawn an elite. Defeating the elite, looting quest item and turning it in will grant you the achievement.
Dread Roots – Achievement: Get to the Bottom of It
- Part of [DAILY] False Paradise.
- When in to the general area for False Paradise, you should get an onscreen text telling you that your Seeker Droid has found something. Instead of digging blindly, look for roots sticking out of the ground and try dig there. Once you find your first Corrupted Tentacle Root, you will get the bonus mission, which require you to dig up two more.
Preempted Signals – Achievement: Scanning the Horizon
- Part of [H2] Preemptive Strike.
- In the north section of the heroic area you will find a Coded Transmitter you can click (if it isn’t clickable, try scan it using your macrobinoculars).
- Interacting with it will tell you to scan four Antenna Arrays, after doing so and defeating the champion, come back to decode the transmitter and turn in the bonus for the achievement.
SWTOR Loremaster of Oricon guide showing you how to get all six lore objects for the Loremaster of Oricon achievement and title. Special thanks to Pri’ya of Harbinger for submitting the info!
Holocron of Corruption – Dread Master Bestia (-182,491)
This lore object is on the path to the left and above of the cave you use for one of the quests. Once you get above the cave, you will see a lore object to your right. Getting to it is fairly tricky as you will need to jump on the rocks to the left of the big root sticking out to get it.
Holocron of Visions – Dread Master Calphayus (-339, 41)
Go up the watchtower and take the portal to the upper levels you will find in a cave. After taking the portal, go to your left and you will find a ledge you can jump on with a Holocron of Visions you can click nearby.
Holocron of Artifce – Dread Master Brontes (-230, –267)
This holocron is on top of a walker but you can use the tree root nearby to jump to one of the walker legs and then just carefully walk up the leg until you can click the lore object.
Holocron of Trials – Dread Master Raptus (46, 213)
On the steps leading to the Heroic area.
Holocron of Stratagem – Dread Master Tyrans (97, –154)
Inside a tent in the heroic area.
The Dread Fortress (302, 2)
Right between the Imperial and Republic speeders
Information related to the rare spawn on SWTOR Oricon planet named Harbinger of Fear which can drops the helm from the Hallowed Gothic set. Information provided by Theho @ T3-M4
- Oricon (-322, –110 ). He spawns in this general area but not always in the same location.
- Acolyte of Fear, there is a 1 % chance for the Harbinger of Fear to spawn instead.
- Acolyte of Fear has 50k HP while Harbinger of Fear has 160k HP. They all have massive knockbacks that can push you into the lava and kill you so put your back against a wall when fighting them..
- ~ 5 minutes
- Hallowed Gothic Helm (bind on legacy, requires champion reputation). It was removed from the Oricon reputation vendors and put on this rare spawn instead.
Special thanks to Theho of T3-M4 for providing the information!